Intuitive Eating

Options
1235»

Replies

• tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    It seems that the only place where people are nice is over in success stories.

So true!

Success Stories
    OP: I lost a 100lbs in 6 months and have kept it off.
    Posters: Congratulations! You look amazing!

General Diet and Weight Loss Help
    OP: I lost a 100lbs in 6 months and have kept it off.
    Posters. How are you not dead? That's impossible! See you on way back up! *insert snarky gif*

LOL!

Oh how true. Love this post.
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options

no one told the OP to post anywhere else..she was questioned over what she posted...some of you people are way to hypersensitive..

What was questioned, was the logic of posting about not counting calories, on a calorie counting site....

And.... this ^^^ ..Not that my response was really questioned? But many people who felt the same way I did were. and like someone else said, why point out that everyone is talking about cars in a forum about cars? I agree there are more options, but the posts that followed then condemned the practice of Cal counting and the people who engaged in the what the dang website is for? How does that make sense? Plus like I had pointed out? People don't come here because they know how to intuitively control their habits with enough responsibility to maintain/gain/or lose... They either need guidance or a serious regime to reach a goal, there really is no lazy way to accomplish that without at least understanding portion sizes first and with that comes weighing and calorie counting. Once you understand it? Then you can be free of it... this post really should be under success story's or in how to maintain. I'm not sure how anyone could think the first step to controlling your habits would be to disregard structure.

Just me though.

Oh and
    stop being a slave to food!

I'm sorry.. I went and interjected logic again didn't I? I gotta stop doing that!!