200+ (Week 49) "Hot for Halloween"

Options
13»

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I'm here I'm here...I've been lurking but not had much time to respond.

Kendal - perhaps if the lady only wants to lease you can have 45-60 days before you move out so that you can save enough for an apt? Maybe she would go for that.

Amy - I hear ya about kids. Gracie for the most part is very girly and tells me that I look beautiful, etc. but the other night she was looking at my fat tire on my stomach and said what is that? EWWWWW....I was not so happy about that.

Kristina - yeay for dogsitting!

Sarah - I will wave to you in Joseph. I live in Eugene!
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Having a *#$% day. Actually started last night. Upstairs bathroom toilet stopped working. None of the obvious quick fixes worked meaning I had to run downstairs in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Darn all that water drinking and my small bladder. Then slept through both alarms this morning. Battled traffic in the pouring rain to the train station only to find out the train was running over an hour late (which they did not post to the website like they are supposed to). Traffic was so horrible I couldn't face driving the whole way so decided to burn a vacation day. Since I was home, I decided to call the plumber. $145 Iater I have a working toilet . Now I have to rework my budget. I put it on the credit card, but I'd prefer to pay it off instead of running a balance. Think I'll go to the gym and get some extra workout time in.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Monday night the battery died in my mp3 player. I had my cell phone with me so I plugged my headphones in that and listened to the few songs I have on that. Tuesday and last night, I basically just left my mp3 player plugged in to my laptop. Tonight I took it off the laptop and went to the gym. Got to the gym, turned on the mp3 player....turned on the mp3 player...........it didn't turn on. So what did I do?? I left my headphones on and made it look like it was on. :blushing: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Apparently my mp3 player would charge while the laptop was on but since I didn't turn it off when I closed my laptop, my mp3 player stayed on and drained the battery.

just thought I'd share that funny story
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: NEW THREAD:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: