Just can't eat anymore

Options
124»

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I have no appreciation of this problem as a whole, but I know I struggle to eat a lot of solid food first thing but can easily knock back 600-700 cals in liquid form if I make a shake (400ml milk, 50g whey, 50g instant oats) without feeling like it's effort. Might be worth trying that?
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    I blame sugar.
    No idea why but I just do.
  • yseultbast
    Options
    Have you consudered drinking calories.
    And no, I don't mean vodka.
    I was thinking hone-made shakes.
    1 cup milk, 1 tablespoon full fat milk powder, 1 banana/6 strawberries/mango/whatever, honey to taste, couple of tablespoons full fat yoghurt, full fat icecream. Throw it all in a blender/liquidiser and blitz until smooth.
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I blame sugar.
    No idea why but I just do.

Everything is sugar's fault...even global warming
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Although a bit of advice - do not google images for parasite. :sick: Especially if you ever do want your appetite back.

I may never eat again.
    [/quote]

She's right......don't google image parasite......I had to for some unknown reason, and now i regret it....
    I don't want to eat ever again

.ooooohhhhh BACON!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I think you are just missing someone. I don't feel like eating when he is gone either.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Eat more sugar... it'll cause you to crave food.

I tried that! Look at all the sugar I eat! Look at it!

Still not hungry.
  • Achrya
    Options
    It's what happens when you diet too low/long, hormones. Haven't been the same since :(.

I don't think anyone would accuse me of dieting too low (Too high occasionally, but never too low.) But I could see for too long.
    Step 1: Give all your extra calories to Amber
    Step 2: ?
    Step 3: profit!
    No, Amber, you can not has my calories.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    It's what happens when you diet too low/long, hormones. Haven't been the same since :(.

I don't think anyone would accuse me of dieting too low (Too high occasionally, but never too low.) But I could see for two long.

:angry:
  • Achrya
    Options
    I have been having this lately too. I just dropped my calories. I mean, there's no good reason to be force feeding myself. That's kind of ridiculous. And, trust me, I'm a huge proponent of "eat all your calories everyday regardless if you're hungry or not". There's a point where you just realize that you're actually full. I'm also a person that often says, "I don't really get full". Lol. But, lately, I feel like I'm just stuffing food down and I'm not at all hungry.

Drop your calories for a week and see how you feel at the end. Maybe your hunger will come back, or maybe your BMR has decreased for whatever reason.

I'm actually on a cut and have been losing very slowly trying to drop fat. I think my hunger is decreasing because of that. I just decided to kick it up. I was doing it slowly because I don't want to lose any strength. So, I was monitoring that very closely.

Another option is to drink a few craft beers everyday. A good craft beer is jam-packed with calories. :bigsmile:

I was thinking about dropping but then my brain is like "How are we going to transition to maintenance if you can't even eat at a 250 calorie cut?" The answer of course is 'I don't know.' I suppose my BMR may have decreased, but I can't imagine it could be my a signifgant amount. I'm not a low calorie eater, I've been at at least 1600 since May (usually more) and it's not like I don't lose the right amounts (based on mathssss) but just that I'm full and cranky and queasy. That said.

I think you are just missing someone. I don't feel like eating when he is gone either.

This seems legit. Dem damn feelings mucking up the well oiled and mathed out machine that is my body. :angry: :grumble:

Oh well. More cookies.
  • Achrya
    Options

I don't think anyone would accuse me of dieting too low (Too high occasionally, but never too low.) But I could see for two long.

:angry:

No Amber, those are my calories. I...you know I was gonna say work for those but we all know that's not always true.

Annnd I don't use full fat milk (someone asked about this, right?) because I'm staying with my mom while my husband is deployed and she doesn't drink whole milk. And I'm a mooch. Milk is expensive folks and I go through it fast. I do eat full fat ice cream (That's probably where my potential milk budget goes, stupid amounts of ice cream), but maybe it's time to switch back to gelato.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Maybe you picked up a parasite?

If so, congrats! All the best to you and your new little weight-loss friend!

I am not pregnant!

No no. I meant the other kind. I was going to insert a visual aid here, but, circumstances.

Although a bit of advice - do not google images for parasite. :sick: Especially if you ever do want your appetite back.

I may never eat again.

Tapeworm?