Replies

• WisheeNY
    WisheeNY Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I have a LOT to lose!
  • Obi_Cory_Kenobi
    Obi_Cory_Kenobi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    27, Seattle, just starting this up. Add me!!!
  • chazster123
    Options
    From the UK. Im 22 this month. Looking to lose 24lbs and get toned. On a LCD due to PCOS and would love any help and support. :)
  • Michcat86
    Michcat86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michelle, 27 and trying to lose 3 stone.

Any support I can get and give is good so feel free to add me!!!
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    28, still trying to reach my goal!
  • Amberw00
    Amberw00 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    25 about to be 26 at the end of this month. Just started here and hoping to stay motivated!
  • robabob3
    robabob3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    22 from Australia, I lift 6 day a week and play basketball.

Currently lost 32kg (70ish pounds) and am about halfway to my goal, i log everyday and diary is open to friends, sitting on llike 100day streak.

Feel free to add me, Need more peoples diaries to stalk while i'm at work.
  • motivatemychange
    motivatemychange Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, 5"2 and currently weighing 150lbs! Looking to lose around 14lbs! :) Add me!
  • evastria
    evastria Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    HI! Eva, 23 and trying to get from 175 lbs to 140 lbs then I'll reassess my goals, Glasgow Area! Add away :D x
  • Disceteer
    Disceteer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    22 from MA Changed my eating and exercise habits drastically and already down 25, only 100 ish to go feel free to add me!
  • lizc0616
    lizc0616 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am 23, have lost 20 lbs so far since i started my weight-loss journey, I started MFP after about 5 lbs lost and it has been such an encouragement & help! I have atleast 10 more lbs to lose but not just lose weight but i also am trying to lift and strength train to build muscle :)
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Nicole here! 23 and trying to get right... I've lost about 20lbs and looking to lose 10-20 more, depending on my body comp. I lift, do cardio, the occasional yoga session, walk, do monthly 5k's, and bike depending on the weather. If I'm feeling super nature-y, I'll go on a hike somewhere.

FR me if you'd like!

Also, my diary is open. I'm not perfect, but I do my best!
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and fat.

And I need help. Add me. :flowerforyou:

I ask one thing of my friends, please don't say you're trying to "loose weight"

Oh hi, I love you.

Hey there, I love you two, too! :flowerforyou:
  • ahronich
    ahronich Posts: 3
    Options
    Alana here. I'm 21, looking to lose a few pounds but mainly tone up and become fit!!
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Almost 21. Added!
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Itbeginswithyourself Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hello all Im Shantel I am 26, and looking to lose the last 28 lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Shellyyy7928
    Shellyyy7928 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Turning 21 in two weeks. Weigh 168 @ 5'5". Not sure what I'm aiming for. But atleast down to 140. Enjoy hiking and being outside in general. Work 40hrs a week 2nd shift and have a 3 year old. Will be starting t25 on Monday. Feel free to add!
  • glamgrljess22
    glamgrljess22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me ... on track to loose these last 13 pounds.
  • Dorth12
    Dorth12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Dee and I'm 26. Finally found a job after 8 months of on and off unemployment. Ready to focus on my health. Shooting for 35 pounds. Need friends and motivation!!
  • Frofame
    Frofame Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey guys this is day 10 for me on MFP! I need tons of friends and motivation. Im always logged on and feel free to stalk my diary. I'm still working on that!!!! Happy Healthy Journey loves.

Height: 5'7
    Weight: 150 lbs