20-somethings looking to lose weight

Options

Replies

• JennyGOL87
    JennyGOL87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm 26. Lost about 5 pounds so far, looking to lose another 10-14ish.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • therealkat
    therealkat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have more folks to cheer on! Feel free to add me!
  • Imnofallacy
    Options
    Hi I'm 22 and I am looking foward to being a size 10 WISH ME LUCK ..... luck to all of you reaching your goals
  • Adara65
    Adara65 Posts: 51
    Options
    My name is Tara. I am 26 and have 50 lbs left to lose. I have lost 15 so far. I'm hoping to reach my goal by the end of summer! : )
  • linnipopz
    linnipopz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im Linni, im 27 , I need to loose ALOT. I joined to loose weight for my best friends wedding which is next week, I lost a stone and have stopped :( I will continue my weightloss journey after the wedding as I am determined to not be a fat sweaty mess this summer!!

& I could do with some friends too :):flowerforyou:
  • skellington27
    skellington27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    26 here, aiming to lose a total of 50 pounds, lost about 20 last year and kind of fell off the wagon & gained 10 back. Now I'm back and determined to stick with it! Feel free to add me :)
  • Cooper_8
    Cooper_8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm Lyndsay :)

I started at 165, lost 20lbs and am down to my current 144, but want to lose another 19 to reach 125. :) My goal is to reach it this year!

Anyone feel free to add me, I have a public diary as well!
  • teachmath33
    Options
    I'm 27 and currently 184 pounds. I am 5' 10" so my weight is stretched out, but I would really like to get back to weighing 160. I've always battled my weight and I struggle to maintain. I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds by this summer or at lease lose several inches so I look better in my bathing suit. Feel free to add me!
  • bpecue1
    bpecue1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! I'm 23 in Louisiana with about 65 more to go!
  • hennaj22
    hennaj22 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I have 60 more lbs to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • girlmadeNEW
    Options
    25 year old Canadian here looking to lose another 35lbs by the summer... absolutely daunting, but it can be done with the help of awesome peeps like you! Add me :D
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hiya I am a UK based 27 year old. Anyone can add
  • TampaExPat
    TampaExPat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Even though sometimes I feel like a 40 year old at heart, I definitely qualify as a 20 something. Anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • amynpowers
    amynpowers Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 but close enough to 20ish. I have been on and off using MFP for over a year but ready to get serious.

I am trying to lose 15 lbs by June 7th. It's going to suck and it's not going to be easy but it will be totally worth it!

Feel free to add me, I will be logging food/activity daily. I'm on day 3 right now.
  • kadamson223
    kadamson223 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Katie, age 28 in Central Florida! My goal is to lose about 55 lbs, I'm down 7 so far! Feel free to add, I could use some friendly support as well, and I'll start adding a few of you that have responded already :happy:
  • Grumbers
    Grumbers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys

Uk 20-something, over 100 days in and finding it works!!! Plenty of thumbs up and a little experience to offer to all.

Get me added.

:)
  • tkito797
    tkito797 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    25 here!! I fell off the bandwagon as well! Just got back on a week ago and already feeling better about myself... Why do I ever STOP?! Add me! :)
  • AmandaCherise
    AmandaCherise Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 23 and looking to lose at least 25 more pounds by the end of June through cutting back on caloric intake and exercise! 11 down, 25 more to go!
  • Rocky52985
    Rocky52985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have been getting pretty frustrated the past 2 weeks. I've really cleaned up my diet for the past 1 1/2-2 months. Significantly less processed foods, more clean eating habits (baby steps in that department) excercising ( Insanity-T25 and Cardio) counting calories and have just been making healthier choices overall, and have not been seeing a weight loss at all. In fact I've gained a little over a pound and visually, I'm not seeing a difference. I'm reading A LOT about tracking macro's instead of calories and people who have seen a large difference. Is anyone doing this or can shed some helpful light on this topic? Thanks!
    -Katie
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 25 and am losing weight lol.