20-somethings looking to lose weight

Options
Any other 20-somethings looking to lose weight? Was on MFP awhile back and had fallen off the bandwagon and now I'm back on and here to stay. Add me :) The more we support one another the better weight loss success will be.

Replies

• JocelynElizabeth2014
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jocey.
  • linzspence
    linzspence Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20 something and I think its super important that we have supportive people in our corners to cheer us on, help us out, and just be there and understanding.

~Lindsey
  • doover3
    doover3 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi! Another 20 something in the UK here, feel free to add. :)
  • Pemberley_Law
    Options
    Hey! 24-year-old student in Midwest USA trying to lose that last super stubborn 10 pounds. Feel free to add.
  • stressonthesky99
    stressonthesky99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Steph, 22 :) 20 pounds off but plenty still to go, add away :)
  • sbox11
    sbox11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm also Steph...26 and about 60 lbs to lose. Anyone is welcome to add me. I log in every day!
  • _caseyb
    _caseyb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Definitely could use some more friends on here! Its so motivating to see other people with your same goals. Feel free to add me! I'm 25 and looking to lose about 20 pounds and tone up before my wedding next year!
  • kmajaVCU
    kmajaVCU Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! If you're looking for a new from add me! I am 23! I'm currently 186lbs, down from 198 (even though it says I only like 3.8 lbs, that's just when I started logging lol). I don't have a specific amount of weight I want to lose, I just want to feel great about my body and get down to a healthy weight!
  • lizziefoster0128
    lizziefoster0128 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am 25, living in Central Illinois and trying to get ready for a vacation in Mexico as well as just make way healthier life choices. Definitely would love a motivated friend :)

Oh and I'm looking to lose about 20lbs and really tone myself up and just maintain from there :)
  • elljay91
    elljay91 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey, another UK-er and 23! Feel free to add! :D
  • ednewm
    ednewm Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started on MFP a couple days ago. I too could use some friends so that I stick with it. I'm from Florida so I gotta get my butt into gear for summer!!! Add me if you would like and we can keep each other motivated :)

Good luck
    ~E
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - feel free to add me! I'm looking for some MFP friends. :smile:
    I'm 22 years old. I have lost about 40 lbs since I was at my highest weight in early 2011. Now I want to lose around ten more pounds and keep them off.
    I am also a Zumba lover!
  • nikkinixsix
    nikkinixsix Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! From MA and in my 20's looking to lose 50 lbs - feel free to add me :)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I'm 21 and looking to lose about 25 pounds by June 7th
    Feel free to add me.
    I'm always looking for motivation
  • albatrossmarie
    Options
    :) I fall into that criteria! Feel free to add me!
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and i've went from 182lb to 155lb (lowest was 152) I'm 5'9". Looking to lose those dreaded last 10 pounds before the summer! 3 months!! I'd love any new friends who log regularly. Feel free to add me :)
  • electrickazoo
    electrickazoo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm another 20 something - feel free to add me!
  • kakin225
    kakin225 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey :) just turned 23 and this is going to be my year to get this weight off! Have about 60 pounds to lose so would love some support and motivation! Feel free to add me
  • KayBallin
    KayBallin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Meee!
  • StephyA86
    StephyA86 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20-something for a few more years! Feel free to add me! :)