20-somethings looking to lose weight

Options

Replies

• cassiepatt3
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose about 20 pounds/ tone up my body here in California! I seem to be really motivated in the beginning and when I don't notice results quickly, I get discouraged and fall off the bandwagon :/ Hopefully this time I'll be able to keep with it!
  • taymar93
    taymar93 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Im Tay feel free to add :) xx
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    22yr old Texan 5'9" motivated to get that extra 25lb of baby weight off and start doing a few 5ks anyone is invited to add me.
  • huneycutt13
    huneycutt13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amy! I'm 26 and looking to lose around 45lbs. Would love friends for support and motivation!
  • GingerSnake
    GingerSnake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ana! I'm 20, 5'8'' and I'm working on losing ~90lbs! I'm active on MFP and love seeing others' progress!
  • kawatson61
    kawatson61 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    27, 10 lbs down since January and about 15 more to go. Feel free to add! I log daily.
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have lost 34lbs so far but still have more to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    21 in the USA! I've got 13lbs to go.
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    23 in NY. I want to be healthy for my 24th birthday!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Im Ryan feel free to add me
  • hennaj22
    hennaj22 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23! Add me :)
  • ak10388
    ak10388 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add too!

26 with 12 pounds to lose! Need all the motivation from people out there! :)
  • mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone i'm Ty and I'm looking to lose about 67 more lbs. so anyone can feel free to add me i'm looking for friends that can help me stay accountable and vice versa.
  • mandasauruss
    mandasauruss Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amanda! I'm 22. I have 100+ pounds to lose. I'm on MFP every day and love giving support! :)
  • Cazzerrr_xo
    Cazzerrr_xo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Carrie, I'm 22 and looking for friends my age in the UK!!
  • kelzz27
    kelzz27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 and just started to lose weight :-)
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I am on the dieting bandwagon and would like to friend people of all ages. The more friends more tips!!
  • missmunster90
    missmunster90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Vikki, I'm 23 I've already lost 70lbs and want to lose another 30. Feel free to add me :)
  • Humbie1987
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Jan, 26 and trying to lose 15-20kg (that's about 30-40 lbs).
    Just started 2 weeks ago at 105kg (231 lbs), now I'm at 101.8kg(224 lbs) so I'm off to a good start!

Feel free to add me
  • rumbieamber
    Options
    im 26 and from Zimbabwe, looking to lose 20lbs...and a little motivation is what i need, so please add me too...have a vacation in Zanzibar in 4 weeks!