Replies

• katiecat4321
    katiecat4321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 20. Feel free to add me.
  • JessieSky
    JessieSky Posts: 79
    Options
    21 year old here trying to lose about 60 lbs and then keep it off/tone up. Feel free to add me :).
  • erinlee023
    Options
    I'm a few months shy of 24 and am trying to lose 30-45 lbs :)
  • Jenfl007
    Jenfl007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 40 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Chelsea_O
    Chelsea_O Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and married; trying very hard to lose weight. Full-time college student at a state university and full-time professional in an office environment. Feel free to add me!
  • rosie291289
    rosie291289 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 from England, looking to lose 47lb from 14st 7 to 10st. Currently lost 21lb

Logged in every day since I begun on the 13th march this year.

Love zumba swimming and started runnning, joined virgin active health club.

I'm good most days but I love my food still!

My diary is wide open. :)
  • laura_802
    laura_802 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm 23 from Sheffield, UK.

I'm hoping to lose weight and keep it off this time!!

Any hints/tips would be appreciated :)

I try to eat clean and work out 4 days a week.
  • hayleyh15
    hayleyh15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 from Dallas, TX, and recently moved to Norman, OK for law school!

I love to work out, but I love fast food even more. I'm looking to lose about 20lbs, and I am at the beginning of my workout journey!

I used to play roller derby, and am working to play again and get in shape to be a better athlete.

I would absolutely love some friends on here for support and to commiserate with :)
  • andreaos22
    andreaos22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm not actually in my 20 something, I'm 18. I'm looking for some friends closer to my age.
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, from Miami, Florida living abroad in São Paulo, Brazil.

I've logged in for 45 consecutive days, and try to workout at least 4 times a week.

My favorite activities are running and kickboxing.

Feel free to add me!
  • chanedej
    chanedej Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone :)* I am 20 years old trying to lose 25 pounds, feel free to add me.

I have started to jog and doing high intensity workouts.

I would love to meet people who can help with advise and guidance or just for support .
  • lilvamp_queen
    Options
    Hello

I'm Jane and another 20 smth looking to lose some stubborn weight. feel free to add!
  • havenoenvyonlylove
    havenoenvyonlylove Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Zoe. I'm 24, lost 20 pounds so far, 10 to go! But I plan on sticking around for a while to maintain. Feel free to add :)
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Looks like this thread has gotten a lot of attention but I'll throw my hat in the ring as well! I'm 25, have almost 100lbs to lose so if anyone has similar goals (or not, friends are good with all different goals) feel free to add me!
  • Sarahdipity7
    Sarahdipity7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and am new to the site. Looking for friends to mutaully support! Feel free to add me!!
  • cniemann26
    cniemann26 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 22 and looking to lose the weight college packed onto me! I am trying to stay motivated but I keep falling off the fitness wagon. Feel free to add me! We can keep each other motivated!
  • newbeginningsbob
    newbeginningsbob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Bobbi, f and 26! I'm 5ft4 and currently 170 lbs. My ultimate goal is to get into the normal BMI range which is 144lbs and then take it from there!

I'm trying to eat 1500 calories a day (my BMI) and exercise 4 to 5 times a week (c2k and walking)

Add me as a friend! :)
  • ChippyLoo
    ChippyLoo Posts: 23
    Options
    I am 23 and I want to be 114 poundsss. I am 148 now. So if anyone feel like they are on the same page I would love fitness pals!
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    If there's somebody who log in everyday to enter their daily food and exercise, we can support each other! Add me. :)
  • akeen787
    akeen787 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 26 and looking to lose 100 pounds. Maybe more but I am not sure since i haven't been that small since jr high (Im thinking). I just started back yesterday so add me.

Thanks