If we had a zombie apocalypse what is your strength?

Options

Replies

• spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I have great evasion tactics (I was that kid that could do a sharp turn while running while the chaser had to round it out to turn) and both natural and pharmaceutical medical knowledge.

I also come with my own practical (functional) swords.

Mortician on your team FTW.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Um. My strength would be distracting the zombies with my tasty flesh so the rest of you could get away.

I'm just being honest. :laugh:
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I'm working on the running part, but I think my main strengths are in the area of starting a new civilisation. Among my skills are:
    - gathering and growing edible stuff
    - making food stuffs like bread from wild yeasts, jams & preserves, drying meat etc
    - making wool and other fibers into yarn and this into clothing, blankets etc
    - brewing
    - making soap
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I can run, shoot, lift heavy things, know edible plants, have a stock of food and survival items, and I can do martial arts (protect myself even without weapons). I also wouldn't mind killing zombies (in fact I'd enjoy it before it got monotonous), butchering animals, killing or disabling human attackers/looters.
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    The one thing I always think is surely going as far north as possible would be best for me as I'm in Canada. No way the zombies would survive winter in some areas getting to -50 Celsius(maybe colder?) ...they'd freeze, lose limbs from the cold etc. Even if they could somehow come back to "life" after thawing, we could just wait until they've all frozen and destroy their brains just in case. Problem solved.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    Well, I am big enough and have enough meat that I could be the guy that you trip and while they eat me you could get away!
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I tell jokes. People would save me so I could entertain them in the shelter.

Right?
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I've watched every episode of The Walking Dead. That's got to count for something.
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm tasty and tender?

Do tell!

In other words everyone else would be running while my fat butt was getting chewed up by the zombies.
  • WontShareChocolate
    Options
    I'm a Nurse, you all will need me eventually ;)
  • EarthboundAtlas
    Options
    weakness: my inability to value human life over the lives of walkers.

strengths: handy with a knife when a slower, nicer sibling is near, and looking at flowers
  • WontShareChocolate
    Options

strengths: handy with a knife when a slower, nicer sibling is near, and looking at flowers

NO
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options

NO

:sad:
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Feed me sugar and I develope a complete lack of self preservation or care for my own personal well being.

Could be handy as a decoy or first fool to enter a zombie filled room.
  • U_R_my_Sunshine
    U_R_my_Sunshine Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I can shoot daggers with my eyes! and my aim is dead-on.
  • bc2ct
    bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a wilderness survival expert (certified... no really). I was raised in a remote part of the world and can live for a long time off the land. I am strong, fast, and ruthless when need be. I have 2 graduate degrees so I think I could probably do fairly well at urban survival too. I have an outdoors gear obsession and am ready to head for the hills at the slightest provocation. Oh... and I know how to fire rifles, shotguns, and other long guns.
  • EpicMedic
    EpicMedic Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm a Paramedic, spontaneous emergency medicine is kind of my thing... plus leadership kinda comes with the territory when managing chaotic scenes.

Oh yea, I'm also a good shot with handguns, shotguns, and rifles (bolt action and semi)

Bring it!
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    i ****ing love using an axe. Bring it on.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I seem harmless, so you'll trust me, right up until the point where I take you out and steal all your *kitten*. Assuming the husband survives, it will probably actually be him that takes you out while I'm distracting you.