38 lbs lost...progress pictures

Options
13»

Replies

• ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    :happy: wow, a huge difference. Iknow sometimes with losing weight you really don't see it but other people do. I am almost at my half way point as well. Keep up the good work girl
    1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • shorty44266
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look great. I just joined tonight and seem to be a little lost on here but I am hoping I get the hang of this. I hope I can stay as moviated as you have been. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    You're beautiful!
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Everyone-- thank you so much...your kind words are such a motivation for me. Now I want to lose weight for the praise :blushing:
    I was so excited to post my pictures but was worried that no one could tell the difference. THANK-YOU

I couldn't have done it without you.
  • goodkarma2
    Options
    Congrats!! Your hard work has been paying off!! You look great :) You should be really proud of yourself :)
  • lauracheca
    Options
    Definately doing great!!!
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Well done xxx
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome job! Can definitely see the change!
    Congrats!!!!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Be proud! I know you must luv your new look. :heart:
  • avchicago3
    Options
    WOW.....I can totally see the difference! You already look SO great, keep up all the hard work!
  • phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    You look so much younger in your afters! Congrats on all your success. :)
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Well for a start you actually look "really" happy in the new pics! You look awesome - really well done x
  • asedwards
    asedwards Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! and u look so happy in the new pics! great job!!!
  • DeeZaster
    DeeZaster Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow your face has really changed! you look like a different person! Thats awesome, you look great- definitely have a lot more "life" showing through... you look happy in previous pictures, but its alot more radiant now. Keep Up the Great work, i cant wait to one day look like you!
  • shannie_134
    Options
    Congratulations can really see a difference and no worries about the photos being big,looking great well done and good luck with the rest:flowerforyou:
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference, you're looking fantastic! Can really see it in your face, which is really pretty :)
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You look younger too.
  • qwants2bslimmer
    qwants2bslimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really tell, you look so much younger. Not sure if I have the convenience to post picture, perhaps when I lost some I will do something similar - well done :)
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    :happy: Thanks!! I think the surprising part is how people are telling me how much younger I look. I wasn't expecting that perk
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!