Week 6, "H20" Lose 20 Pounds by Halloween Challenge.

Options
1235»

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I had to show someone my before and after 26lb pics. It really was the first time I noticed I had really lost weight :D
    b59f896BhT433897

58104_440701987122_509387122_5425392_2634701_n.jpg

You look amazing BJ, keep it up.. All the hard work is paying off!! :)
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, weighed in at 212.6, 1.2 loss. Not as much as I'd wanted, but I'm blaming it on TOM. :glasses:

Start: 225
    Now: 212.6
    Goal: 200

Just 12.6 more to go... I wonder if I should change it to 199 just so I can say I'm under 200 again. 200 is just such a nice, round number though. :bigsmile:
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, weighed in at 212.6, 1.2 loss. Not as much as I'd wanted, but I'm blaming it on TOM. :glasses:

Start: 225
    Now: 212.6
    Goal: 200

Just 12.6 more to go... I wonder if I should change it to 199 just so I can say I'm under 200 again. 200 is just such a nice, round number though. :bigsmile:

LOL - my goals when I started were always xx9.9 just to say that I beat that number - so 249.9 is under 250.....LOL Typically that .1 of a pound is so close that it's the same thing really :)
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    So I started this challenge at 220 and today I'm 210.8! Woohoo!

AWESOME! WTG Sweetie!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Wk1 291
    Wk2 291
    Wk3 289
    Wk4 293
    Wk 5 295
    Wk6 292

Im making progress again!! After I get my housework done Ill get week 7 up.. Unless someone would like to start i this week. Anyone wanna share who starts the new week thread? Maybe someone can help me spice it up a little bit?? Just let me know.. im willing to share!
  • AngelDog1
    Options
    Hi all! I've lost 4 lbs so I'm down to 209! Yeah!! My 5 week plateau is gone!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options

Congratulations, sweetie! Gah, plateaus suck don't they!? I'm so glad you concurred yours! A lot of people give up during a plateau, which is such a huge shame. To throw away all that progress. Anyway, you're doing awesome!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Good job to everyone on the 300+ lbs lost as a group!!! Let's see if we can double that, or get as close to 600 as possible.
  • mom23kids
    Options
    My weigh in day is Monday mornings. After a couple of less than inspiring weeks, I lost 3lbs this week! Nothing like seeing those numbers go down to inspire you to go out and exercise. As we head into our last few weeks of the challenge, I thought we could start another one right after this one ends. I think a challenge to lose 5-8lbs by Thanksgiving would be great. I based the amount on a sensible weekly weight loss of 1-2lbs. We could call it "Thanksgiving Thinner".
  • AngelDog1
    Options

Congratulations, sweetie! Gah, plateaus suck don't they!? I'm so glad you concurred yours! A lot of people give up during a plateau, which is such a huge shame. To throw away all that progress. Anyway, you're doing awesome!

Awww thanks! :flowerforyou: I think the lesson I learned during my plateau is that losing weight and being healthy is not just a physical thing, but mental as well. I was frustrated, but I just kept plowing through and figured one day I'll see the results.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    My week 6 is up to 195. Im still nursing my shoulder but my cough is almost gone. Hope to get back to normal and be able to kick these pounds butt. lol