calling all non-moms!

Options

Replies

• nsulli
    Options
    kpopa, I have the same issue with eating after lunch. And after dinner. I just don't seem to feel full. I think about food. It's like an obsession. Any activities to help with this? Count me in. :flowerforyou:
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    im in

SW: 183.2
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Count me in too...I am not a mom yet....
  • nsulli
    Options
    Okay, I'm not very computer literate. I'm new to the site and can't seem to navigate very well. I found the link to our awesome new blog on the topics page, but once I go to the blog page on the site, I don't know how to find it. I'm afraid I'm going to lose the link. Can anyone help? Thanks
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! No excuses for my weight gain except stress, work, and not doing what I should be doing ... oh and a few too many cocktails!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to find the blog...i just click back to page five on here and click the link
  • honeybee709
    honeybee709 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late getting into the threads here, but anyone mind an extra member to help support everyone else?!
  • Szycuez
    Options
    Sounds like a plan....I don't have any kids to blame this weight on but myself. :bigsmile:

I need all the help I can get
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of the group as well! I just started on MFP a few days ago and I did the measurements today. I'm definitely excited to have a supportive group to share this road with.

Neck 13.0 on 09/29/10
    Waist 42.5 on 09/29/10
    Hips 46.0 on 09/29/10
    Arm 14.0 on 09/29/10
    Calf 17.0 on 09/29/10
    Thigh 26.5 on 09/29/10
    Bust 41.0
    % Body Fat 38.0
    Weight 200.3
  • plumeria913
    Options
    this is a great idea! I'd like to be a part of it . . . . what do we do next?
  • britt_lynn
    Options
    I'm definitely in!!
  • nsulli
    Options
    Thought I figured out how to find the blog, but it didn't work.
  • nsulli
    Options
    Hi, thanks for including the link again. It makes it easy to find. However, I want to figure out how to get directly to it. It seems I should be able to make it a feed, but do not know how. I will see if I have a friend who can show this to me. Okay, now you all know what an dork I am. :-)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! hope you've had a nice hump day! i can't believe tomorrow is thursday already! i think the easiest way to keep up with the blog is to subscribe to it. now, i've never subscribed to a blog here before, so i'm kind of guessing, but i'm assuming that if you do, you will receive a notification with any updates. is that right? it seems like it should be.

i really want to get on board with taking measurements too! let's all give it a go, at least once a month. i am going to start on friday, the first day of october and my birthday! too cool. i'm going to take some ibuprofen and head to bed. i busted and landed on my bum today in bosu class - my ankle turned and it is still giving me some grief. but i reckon i'll be ready to go to tomorrow's workout after i sleep it off! 'til next time!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Hi, thanks for including the link again. It makes it easy to find. However, I want to figure out how to get directly to it. It seems I should be able to make it a feed, but do not know how. I will see if I have a friend who can show this to me. Okay, now you all know what an dork I am. :-)

There is a link that says subscribe on the right hand side right where it says Tools. Click on that to subscribe to the blog.
  • rebecca7436
    Options
    Count me in :happy:
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I made a spark team that looks more organized if anyone wants to check it out.

we can post the weigh ins on here though still or something to keep this thread active.

after looking at the sparkpage let me know what u think

below is the link to it

http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_individual.asp?gid=46010
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Im in too!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Good morning all!! I've just got in from walking the dogs, am now getting ready to go to work and off for a swim after work! Hope everyone has a good day xxx