I hope no one was watching....

Options
124»

Replies

• mobrien0527
    mobrien0527 Posts: 412
    Options
    So I live in an apartment and the window to my room faces the parking lot and so I was dancing around in my room with only a sports bra and underwear on and I heard people laughing outside and realized that my curtains weren't shut so I ducked down below my window and peaked out and I will never be sure if they were laughing at me or if they were just laughing and didn't see me but I was totally mortified :embarassed:
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    So I live in an apartment and the window to my room faces the parking lot and so I was dancing around in my room with only a sports bra and underwear on and I heard people laughing outside and realized that my curtains weren't shut so I ducked down below my window and peaked out and I will never be sure if they were laughing at me or if they were just laughing and didn't see me but I was totally mortified :embarassed:

I dance around my apartment often and often forget if I've closed the blinds. Good thing I'm on the second floor, though. Less chance of some Peeping Tom watching my fat self dance around in sometimes less than PJs. The bad part, I have another building just across a sidewalk from mine. I don't THINK anyone can see in. I can't see in to their places (I checked). Tho, I do get that momentary twinge when I pass an open window and realize it's open. I always think something like "Wonder if anyone will notice me, if I walk over there like this and just shut the blinds."
  • NorthSeaSqueezebox
    NorthSeaSqueezebox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Lost my weight ... than lost my pants... while walking my dogs... my luck: a train passed by and a neigbor came along... happy me!
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Oh man...I do embarrassing things all the time! Lately it has been going to the bathroom at my new gym and going in the mens room. Oh man I should have quit the gym then and there.

I was doing boot camp and face planted while doing mountain climbers and everyone saw. I'm not the picture of grace, haha
  • Warrior_Butterfly
    Options
    I said my thoughts out loud to the CEO one day when I saw him coming out of the toilets on my floor. I asked him if he came to my floor to do a poo! WTF?!?!