Men and grey hair

Options

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    My husband is starting to get grey hairs and I find it sexy. I'm starting to get a few and I pull them in hopes that more will grow back in their place. Then I'll have streaks and I can pretend I'm a superhero.
  • COTrainer
    COTrainer Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    All you ladies are so good for my ego, Love you all!!!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    All you ladies are so good for my ego, Love you all!!!

Awww....we luvs ya back!! :flowerforyou:
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    Mmmm... grey hair.:love:
  • WednesdaySurf
    Options
    LOL... these responses are great.. I got all sorts of greys....
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    ok, I'm sure this topic has been discussed but, couldn't locate it.

My step daughter has been teasing me a little about the little grey hairs popping up on my head. Not that big of a deal to me but, it did get me thinking. "should I try the just for men treatment or something?"

What do you ladies think? Does the salt n pepper look appeal to you?

I think some grey on men is sexy.

Go Hogs!
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm bald and getting grey's in my goatee.....someone switched my good DNA at birth :grumble:
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've battled grey hair since my mid-twenties! I gave up at 30. My wife likes the grey! Over the last five years,it took over my facial hair as well!
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    I dont like grey hair!

Do men like grey on woman?
  • alipene
    alipene Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice see these remarks by the ladies, I'm getting grey big time all of a sudden and I won't dye, my daughters say to do it mainly cause they're dying their hair all the time but ok, I'm just going with it even if I look like Bob Barker very soon :)

You're just schmexy, Ernie! Rock the grey! :flowerforyou:

We love you the way you are Ernie!

And OP...looks to me like you have your answer...:smokin:
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    After reading through some of these responses I am happy that I have my gray.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Don't you dare cover up those grays! I love that "just staring to gray" look on men. I'm only 24, but I find the salt and pepper look extremely attractive. Own it! I always tell my husband (also 24) that I can't wait until he starts getting gray at the temples and little crows feet when he smiles. Hot!

Women - not nearly as sexy with grays. I'll be coloring mine instead of owning it when the time comes. :)
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I'm getting older, my hair is getting greyer. Just For Men? Not for this man. Silver to the last!
  • Miska_
    Miska_ Posts: 84
    Options
    Its sexy.

/end thread
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    My wife likes the the touches of gray in my hair and beard.... says it gives me that "distinguished" look and heaven knows I need all the help I can get to look "distinguished". :tongue:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    My husband has gorgeous Salt and Pepper hair that started going at 27.
    Distinguished is the word most people will use and don't worry that is not a code word for old. Lol that's what my husband thinks when I tell him that.
  • CampbellTony
    CampbellTony Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started going bald when I was 18, Now I'm 50, I'm blad apart from round the sides. I just get it trimmed to a No.1 length, and have no worries about it. If its good enough for Captain Picard, its good enough for me!!! Oh, and I'm totally silver (well, whats left anyway) :drinker:
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    As a dude with a bald head and a good bit of grey going on in my goattee, this is the greatest thread ever.
  • Mav3rick54
    Mav3rick54 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My dad used to say it's either gotta turn gray or turn loose.

Or in some cases it does both. :laugh: