Replies

• sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    panty dropping SEXY!!!!!!
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I have a few gray hairs on my head but I don't bother with them. If it really bothered me, I'd take a sharpie to it and be done. There's just not enough to bother with.

What annoys me is when I spot a white nose hair. There's no way that I'm sticking a sharpie up there.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Ladies love the grey! The mature/distinguished look it something you can't fake so keep it.

My man is twice my age and starting to go grey (he's a redhead) so I lovingly call it his "salt and paprika" hair, haha! Grey in the beard is sexy too :)
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    Thank heavens for the women who like men with grey hair!
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Same here! I like a guy with grey hair if they're fine with me having grey hair when I'm older :tongue:
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    As a man with a little snow on the sides, this is a very 'comfort food' thread
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Its working for me, never had it so good
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    totally hot, but i also like bald men too
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    <-- mine started going grey in my late 20's. i've never given it a second thought, personally.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yum! End of thread. :love:
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    All I have left is gray hair lol
  • BigBadDougs
    BigBadDougs Posts: 155
    Options
    Can't wait t go grey - then I can finally start that Kenny Rogers Tribute act I've been planning.
  • OliveRiver
    OliveRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've always found grey hair to be a rather handsome quality. Husband is just pushing 30 but already has a few in his beard and mustache. I tease him about it but honestly, I find it quite attractive.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Well after reading this thread I now feel a lot better about the grey growing into my beard. To all the ladies that support grey ... thank you! :D
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I have black hair and by my mid 20's I started getting a few strands popping up here and there. Now into my 30's I am noticing it a little more and it's spread into my beard and moustache area. I never once gave it thought to coloring it and glad to know there are ladies that dig it.
  • mockchoc
    Options
    All I have left is gray hair lol

Nice pic!
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

Been going Grey since I was 16. Salt and Pepper at the moment. My friends call me a Silverback, because I look like a Gorilla too. :(
  • mockchoc
    Options

Been going Grey since I was 16. Salt and Pepper at the moment. My friends call me a Silverback, because I look like a Gorilla too. :(

I have my own silverback.......nothing is sexier than an alpha male! Mmm hmmmm
  • dlpau
    dlpau Posts: 25 Member
    Options

One day I am going to make you wake up with my red hair.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy.