Replies

• da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Don't tell me what to do!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    maybe they have or going to and would like some advice!!

Ever thought of that mmmmmm :wink:

Oh wait, i forgot, we cant ask for advice on the forums!!! Oh my fault, guess i didn't read the fine print!! :ohwell:

From random strangers that don't (necessarily) have your best interests at heart? Sounds legit.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

Oh wait, i forgot, we cant ask for advice on the forums!!! Oh my fault, guess i didn't read the fine print!! :ohwell:

From random strangers that don't (necessarily) have your best interests at heart? Sounds legit.

this is where I go for relationship advice.

giphy.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Don't tell me what to do!

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A CHEESECAKE
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    DO tell me what to do! Just don't tell me to talk to him!! I mean, we are all well qualified doctors and therapists on MFP, after all. Who else would I go to with my problems??
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Guys, you cant Chit-Chat in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section, some of people on here are complaining about it! So guess we have to find somewhere else to go to chit-chat and ask for some honest advice! to bad..... :ohwell:

Chit-chat and honest advice about the state of a strangers relationship are two very different things.

And that's the point. This is the goof around, I don't feel like working, show me the gifs, section of the forum that everyone turns to so they can forget their rumbling stomachs for 5 minutes. So when SallyJoinedThreeWeeksAgo posts asking what she should do about her abusive husband and the damage it's doing to her children..well...

THIS AIN'T FREE THERAPY!

Not everyone is gonna play nice. There are a bunch of users here, some with serious mental and emotional problems. i.e. my friends list. So what inevitably happens is no one takes it that serious, because they shouldn't have to. We're all strangers. What do I give a **** if your marriage isn't working? You married the guy. Now you want my advice on how to handle things. I don't know either of you. Most everyone here is probably the worst place a person could turn for advice...random, hungry strangers armed with gifs looking to kill time.

Hell probably the only person who takes any of it as seriously as someone would want them to is ME, as is evidenced by this rambling and useless post, and that's because I'm an even bigger *kitten* than the rest of them.

Free site…free therapy…..thought that went hand and hand. Guess I’m WAY out of this “Can’t ask, for no advice on here” loop!! So sad, so sad! And I THOUGHT this was a place where you can talk and ask whatever we want. Even if we just want to vent or see if someone is going through something similar! Damn it, guess ill go back to googling!!! I think I’ll ask MFP for a section that’s says “Need advice from HUMANS”. Will that be better for you! Oh I know I know I know, when you see a topic about someone talking about there bf/gf/husband/wife/partner (or all of the above, some people swing that way, you never know) you don’t read it or click on it…DING DING DIING!!! Or I can just ask MFP for our own column for “Need advice from HUMANS”! What do you think?? I’m curious!!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    200.gif
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options

maybe!! sometimes strangers will give you better advice then your friends, oh unless your friends are therapist, then i would definitely ask them first!! if not, strangers sound waaaaaaaaaaaay better!!!!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Was that what I think it was?

eta: Ah, just looked up "Tuff Gurlz" - the watermark from the video - yes, it was. Kind of, anyway...
  • mccindy72
    Options
    Guys, you cant Chit-Chat in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section, some of people on here are complaining about it! So guess we have to find somewhere else to go to chit-chat and ask for some honest advice! to bad..... :ohwell:

Chit-chat and honest advice about the state of a strangers relationship are two very different things.

And that's the point. This is the goof around, I don't feel like working, show me the gifs, section of the forum that everyone turns to so they can forget their rumbling stomachs for 5 minutes. So when SallyJoinedThreeWeeksAgo posts asking what she should do about her abusive husband and the damage it's doing to her children..well...

THIS AIN'T FREE THERAPY!

Not everyone is gonna play nice. There are a bunch of users here, some with serious mental and emotional problems. i.e. my friends list. So what inevitably happens is no one takes it that serious, because they shouldn't have to. We're all strangers. What do I give a **** if your marriage isn't working? You married the guy. Now you want my advice on how to handle things. I don't know either of you. Most everyone here is probably the worst place a person could turn for advice...random, hungry strangers armed with gifs looking to kill time.

Hell probably the only person who takes any of it as seriously as someone would want them to is ME, as is evidenced by this rambling and useless post, and that's because I'm an even bigger *kitten* than the rest of them.

Free site…free therapy…..thought that went hand and hand. Guess I’m WAY out of this “Can’t ask, for no advice on here” loop!! So sad, so sad! And I THOUGHT this was a place where you can talk and ask whatever we want. Even if we just want to vent or see if someone is going through something similar! Damn it, guess ill go back to googling!!! I think I’ll ask MFP for a section that’s says “Need advice from HUMANS”. Will that be better for you! Oh I know I know I know, when you see a topic about someone talking about there bf/gf/husband/wife/partner (or all of the above, some people swing that way, you never know) you don’t read it or click on it…DING DING DIING!!! Or I can just ask MFP for our own column for “Need advice from HUMANS”! What do you think?? I’m curious!!

why you so mad?
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I do what I want...
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

THIS AIN'T FREE THERAPY!

1y4aj9.gif
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    haha you don't speak fluent sarcasm do you?? Its ok, i can teach you, I learned it from rosette stone! I can make a forum about it if you would like! I don't know if taking advice from a stranger with be a good look though! Dont want to get anyone else "Mad" on here because you might be interested in taking advice on how to understand sarcasm!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options

THIS AIN'T FREE THERAPY!

1y4aj9.gif

awww, ill send you a link to on my new "how to understand sarcasm" topic too!

This is going to be AWESOME!!!!
  • mccindy72
    Options
    haha you don't speak fluent sarcasm do you?? Its ok, i can teach you, I learned it from rosette stone! I can make a forum about it if you would like! I don't know if taking advice from a stranger with be a good look though! Dont want to get anyone else "Mad" on here because you might be interested in taking advice on how to understand sarcasm!

my feelz are hurt.

giphy.gif
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Pretty sure you're missing the mark with the "sarcasm" you are attempting to dispense. Maybe retake your rosette stone lesson?? :huh: :flowerforyou: