Most Random/Weirdest Reason You've Unfriended Someone

Options
1235»

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder why I've been unfriended. I never bother to ask though.

I know why. They talk about you on their wall after they defriend you.

Ha, that's fine. But I do get curious about why.

for you, it's probably because they are embarking on classified military operations and don't want you to worry. ;)
    tumblr_m30paqklcv1qelb7ro1_500.gif

for me, I delete after a month or so of no activity (unless they have said they are taking a break or something) and this one girl I deleted because she clearly had ED.
  • CorlissaEats
    CorlissaEats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I deleted a girl once who had her ticker set to lose 5 lbs, but then every Monday without fail she would create a weightloss post saying she had lost 5lbs since her last weigh-in. By my calculation she had an eating disorder or was obsessed with getting congratulatory comments. The pics weren't of her and her diary was open but always empty. There was just something fishy about her entire profile...
  • Erinelda
    Erinelda Posts: 96
    Options
    I deleted my best friend because he didn't come on for 8 days and I didn't want him to feel the pressure of coming back breathing down his neck every day. I joked it is because I delete people who aren't supportive lol.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Micropenis.

it-isnt-fair.gif

Wait. You deleted me?

:sad:

I hadn't yet, but now that the cat's out of the bag...

Or the cat's too little to get out of the bag...

Or whatever.
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Quite a time ago, but basically wanted to save the lady that probably too nice for my TMI that was about to take place.

Wait, are you saying I'm not nice, since I remain? ;P

It means you are just the right amount of perv, hunni-bunni!
  • _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Micropenis.

it-isnt-fair.gif

That's a perfectly legitimate reason to delete.
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Micropenis.

it-isnt-fair.gif

That's a perfectly legitimate reason to delete.

Yes. Yes, it is. Makes for very poor junk pics.
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I once deleted someone because they liked every comment that was posted on their status update except mine. Yep. There were like 15 comments on there and all had that blue thumbs up beside them and mine was only one with no blue thumbs up beside it. So it was bye bye.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Quite a time ago, but basically wanted to save the lady that probably too nice for my TMI that was about to take place.

Wait, are you saying I'm not nice, since I remain? ;P

You can roll with anything, although I did condition you, remember your question my last TMI?
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    There was a teenage girl on my list who used MFP like facebook, posted completely random stuff or statements like "having fishsticks for dinner..." Deleted for basically being obnoxious.

Don't be hatin on fishsticks.

Why? You a gay fish?

Not that anything's wrong with that.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    There was a teenage girl on my list who used MFP like facebook, posted completely random stuff or statements like "having fishsticks for dinner..." Deleted for basically being obnoxious.

Don't be hatin on fishsticks.

Why? You a gay fish?

Not that anything's wrong with that.

My tv worlds have collided!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've had much weirdness on my friends list. Most of the ones I unfriend are typical haven't logged in for months, or they've deactivated.. I did have one kid who would post for a week or so at a time, freaked out about his weight so you'd get a week's worth of posts about weird starvation diets and excessive exercise, then he wouldn't log in for a month. I got kind of tired of him.
  • ND_Figgzie
    ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
    Options
    I unfriended a girl on MFP because she was crushing on me and mentioned that she was going to try to find me...........and she was serious! She lives about 30 miles from me, it creeped me out
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I didn't like her status updates .. she seemed *really* stupid. :blushing:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I didn't like her status updates .. she seemed *really* stupid. :blushing:

you seem really sexy can i be your friend lol

--I deleted someone for being that creepy old man