A few things no one would guess by your appearance

Options

Replies

• JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    I enjoy.... scratch that.... LOVE baking decadent desserts and giving them away to friends... I almost never eat anything that I make (Other than licking the beater and the bowl, lol) ... The more challenging the recipe, the more I want to make it... :)
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I can solve mystery/suspense novels/films within moments of starting watching/reading.
    It's bizarre how my mind works! People don't like watching mysteries with me.:ohwell:
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    I use to be a hoarder due to my shopping addiction. I still have a hard time being in or around malls.
    It took me a couple years to downsize from 200-300 bins to 50, and I'm still trying to get rid of stuff.
  • mjbowman821
    mjbowman821 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have a autographed card collection of almost every left-handed QB to play in the NFL. (40ish)
  • theserpah
    theserpah Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am more than black or white
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    That I'm a metalhead... No not A7X or Slipknot lol.

Bands like Deicide, Slayer, Vader, Behemoth, Scar Symmetry, Soilwork, Trivium, Testament, etc...

Cradle of Filth?????
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    I enjoy road trips. I don't mind driving. Never been on an airplane. If I had more money I would travel more. I LOVE music. My mood determinds what I listen to and vice versa. HUGE fan of Type O Negative (RIP Pete!) Saw them several times live. I've also seen Tool & NIN & Korn and Primus in concert. Way fun. I have a tendency to put my family and very close friend before myself and don't get out much these days.
  • naturesfinest4688
    naturesfinest4688 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 148 pounds and after I did it joined the gym
  • buttercrud
    buttercrud Posts: 20
    Options
    45 and almost done my undergrad. Been to too many trade schools. Can cook really really well. Slightly to enormously funny.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I tend to be a bit of a slob. If you called and said you wanted to drop by in an hour, I'd be running around the house like mad trying to get the dirty dishes out of the sink and the clothes off the floor into the hamper.
  • Shutter_bug03
    Shutter_bug03 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I work in a funeral home and I am totally scared out of my mind to be there alone.
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    I wanted a sugar glider even tho it lowered my street cred.
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    I tend to be a bit of a slob. If you called and said you wanted to drop by in an hour, I'd be running around the house like mad trying to get the dirty dishes out of the sink and the clothes off the floor into the hamper.

Ahaha me too!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I'm 26.

ETA: I also enjoy offroading and fishing.
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    My age / I can't swim
  • marisarinde
    marisarinde Posts: 54
    Options
    I have a lot of scars, but they're mostly hidden or faded.
    I love video games, Marvel and DC comics and movie portrayals, I'm in love with Tumblr, and my favorite kinds of music are hard rock, metal, classical, country, reggaeton, and bachata :)
  • PSMTD
    PSMTD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love the color pink, I'm terrified of birds, I have 19 tattoos (20 if you count my eyebrows), I have social anxiety and I'm a total cat lady.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I am fairly addicted to obscure 70s prog-rock.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be 30 y/o in less than six months.
  • splitdog79
    splitdog79 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Talking on the telephone fills me with cosmic terror, which is funny because that's what I do for a living most days.
    I'm actually a pretty funny/emotional dude but I just don't have the most expressive face so pull a Joe Friday more often than not.
    I spend way too much time on just about any form of social media.