A few things no one would guess by your appearance

Options

Replies

• ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I usually read four books at one time: a bathroom book, a dining room book, a bedroom book and a book in the car.
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am a hard core Metal Head...no tattoos and no long hair.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Talking on the telephone fills me with cosmic terror, which is funny because that's what I do for a living most days.
    I'm actually a pretty funny/emotional dude but I just don't have the most expressive face so pull a Joe Friday more often than not.
    I spend way too much time on just about any form of social media.

2/3 of what you said also applies to me. Weird. MFP bffs?
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I play guitar/bass/drums, love public speaking, doing stand-up, but am afraid as all hell when it comes to approaching a woman one-on-one. When I walk up to a woman at a bar, even if it's just to ask her to dance... I end up sounding "special".
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I'm actually really friendly, despite my resting b*tch face.

I'm a huge Harry Potter fangirl. I've read the series at least 8 times.

I've read A Song of Ice and Fire twice and have spent countless hours studying the maps of Westeros.

I'm really good at (and love playing) video games (though I stopped play CoD when Blops2 hit - such a s*it brick).

I can out-burp most men I know.

I read allllllll the time, 2-3 books a week

Most people dismiss me as an airhead - I'm short, blonde and I've got big boobs - I'm also pretty girly so people are generally surprised when they find out I'm actually a giant nerd.
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options
    I'm a pretty decent competitive eater. Not too long ago I put away a one-pound cheeseburger and a side of fries in a little over 5 minutes. Beat the next guy by more than 30 seconds.
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    my step mothers an alien
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    The optometrists say my eyes/pupils are symmetrical.
    Anytime I see them, I'm told it's unusual. lol
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I don't believe him ^^^^^
  • HattieMonicaReborn
    Options
    I'm an extremely trusting person....
  • Anastasia007
    Anastasia007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hate old movies. I have 6 cats. I like to draw. I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints.
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Looking at me...you would not think I had 6 tattoos. You would not think I have done 2 5ks with another coming up next weekend! You would not think I used to run track in school as well as softball. Looking at me, you would not know I have been with my husband for 12 years! You would not know I have a fascination with the psychology of serial killers.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I have three Grandchilren. The oldest is 4. I am only 39
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I'm very strong, a skilled fighter and even though one arm doesn't function 100%, I will still kick your *kitten*.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I like singing "Nobody knows, the trouble I've seen" In my best Louis Armstrong voice. In public with a straight face just to see people expressions
  • Moogann
    Moogann Posts: 10
    Options
    That I'm not just some big joke.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I was asked to skip a grade in school.
  • mzfrizz15
    mzfrizz15 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    - I've not had a date since high school.
    - I adore people, but I am so very, very shy around them. (They also scare me, stems from being bullied in school.)
    - I used to be "stone-faced" when I went to the cinema, but now I'll bawl like a baby during the sad parts (quietly).
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love to read. My favorite author of all time is Janet Evanovich despite the fact that she practically ruined reading for me. I can't get into a book by any other author because it isn't nearly as good.

I enjoy baking and one of my dreams is to own a bakery some day.

One day I would love to move further south and live in Tennessee, Kentucky or one of the Carolinas.