A few things no one would guess by your appearance

Options

Replies

• CarrieJWhited
    Options
    I have three tattoos, and want more, but they are all in places that can't be seen in jeans and a t-shirt. I would have pink hair, or blue, or purple--but I promised my daughter that I wouldn't embarrass her any more than necessary. I am a total Harry Potter and Supernatural geek. I am lazy as sin, but I love kickboxing because it's a good way to relieve stress and take out any built up aggression. I make lists for EVERYTHING. Sometimes, I make lists of the lists I need to make. I'm kind of obsessive that way, I guess. And I love roller coasters but am Terrified of heights. Oh, and I'm a straight A student going for my Bachelors in Psychology.
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    <
    Earned myself a welding degree @ 45 :blushing:
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I was UNDERWEIGHT when I joined the Navy! Nobody would guess that now!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I am a professional classical musician, I tutor calculus, I really miss the late 1990s.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom, and also a conservative Christian. :wink:

Awesome! Me, too! I'm far older than I look (not in a good/sexy way, though I'm working on that), mom to 4 boys (oldest is 15), I have a huge tattoo on my back. I love heavy metal, classic rock, and punk rock music. I hate "chick flicks" and love cheesy action movies (like if Steven Segal, Bruce Willis, or Jean-Claude VanDamme is in it, I've seen it). I have a wicked sense of humor and have a "wild" streak, despite the daily "Amy Farrah Fowler" geek aura I give off, lol! Oh, and LOVE watching UFC/MMA!!!
  • bbracken77
    bbracken77 Posts: 65
    Options
    I was hit by a car walking across the street and beat cancer all by 35. I love to bike ride love football (lions).
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I'm a self loathing narcissist.

Which basically just means I think I'm crap, but I'm better than everyone else. :)
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I live for writing and drawing. I've also never been on a date. c:
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I entered Kindergarten at age 4 (no headstart, pre-school, daycare, home-schooling, etc.), but within a month my teacher and the principal wanted to skip me up to 2nd grade. Thank GAWWWWWD my mother refused and made me attend every grade level. :glasses:
    Then I went to college on a FULL scholarship (with monthly stipend) and flunked out in 2.5 years. :noway: :sad:
    I taught myself computer skills and started an I.T. career. 21 years later I'm doing OK for myself.
    One last thing, online I'm "Mr. TL;DR" but in person I flip back-n-forth between "Mr. Silent" (especially around people I don't know) and "Mr. STFU, or at least slow down so we can understand you!" :bigsmile:
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    That I don't have any post secondary education...yet. This comes up often when I met new people, it's a compliment but it makes me sad I haven't done so.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    I love roller coasters and secretly would love to skydive
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    that I can bench over 330lbs
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I can make Coca Cola
  • eyley
    eyley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have completed offensive and defensive driving courses.
  • Jennithelma
    Jennithelma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Right back at you. 34, one kiss when I was 16, was asked out when I was 20 by a creepy guy, and not since... interesting place in life, that's for sure.
  • foxsylph
    foxsylph Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    One couldn't know just from my appearance that I once lost 122 lbs. That I grew up in Belgium, speak fluent french, am a synesthete and can do handstands.
  • foxsylph
    foxsylph Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Also that I have ptsd. Or that looking at art or creating art is one of my favourite things to do and that I can lose many happy hours to it.
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am a Property Lawyer
    I like to grow my own veg
    I used to weigh 257lbs (18st5lbs)
    My husband divorced me when I lost the weight and is now with someone 'big' again!!
  • ThisCharmingFellow
    ThisCharmingFellow Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That I have a piercing.
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I can cook 1 minute rice in 58 seconds