Supportive friends in the 40's and above

Options
Hi, I'm not new to MFP but I'm hoping to contact with some women and men over 40 for support and encouragement. I have around 50 more pounds to lose. I just find the support and friendship I find on here so helpful. Let's encourage each other.

Dore

Replies

• Fit2BeMe2014
    Fit2BeMe2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just startin in my forties and would love the support from anyone in our age group! Feel free to add me. I log everyday!
  • carebutler
    carebutler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • Armyguy744
    Options
    You can add me, Here to support, encourage, lend an ear, give and take advice, what ever we can do as we journey to the new version of us. Hope you are all having a great day!
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :happy:
  • skyknewlife
    skyknewlife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Im in my mid 40's & have another 75 - 80 to loose. At least that is my goal. I don't know if my body agrees but would love to have the support & to help support others.
  • jellybean170
    Options
    You can add me????????????
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me! :smile:
  • joanna2016
    joanna2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me i have just started this diet Monday past and have a lot to lose over 50 pounds, menopause has not been kind to me, gain weight very fast over the past 5 years or so

Joanna
  • sapicsr
    sapicsr Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am 49, put more weight on in my 40s then my whole adult life. All feel free to ad me I enjoy encouraging and being encouraged especially on the weekends!!
  • lastchancelala2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.........you and anyone else who is on here!! LOL!!

I am almost 45 (WHAT?!?!) I am totally looking for new friends. I just joined and would love to motivate and be motivated by people on a simliar journey !!

Laura
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am 45 (ok...soon to be 46) and started my journey about 13 months ago. I'm happy to support if you'd like to friend me....I am a runner and have just recently started "strength training" so I have strength/toning work yet to do and race goals yet to achieve :)
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    44, been on MFP for 300+ days, in maintenance mode, pretty active in cardio and strength training - I'm here a lot, so feel free to add me!
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • chellamia
    chellamia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there I am 44 and am starting over yet again. I seem to lose weight for vacation each year then fall off the wagon.
    I am really looking for support here as well. I know it is a take it one day at a time thing. Also a lifestyle change not a "diet" thing. Honestly tough it can be a little overwhelming
    when you look at the total amount of weight I would like to lose.
  • jlmdc29
    jlmdc29 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh it's nice to see some people over 29 on here! I'm 44 and this whole thing is a struggle for me, each and every day. I'm in California so if you're wanting a late night snack, I'll be here!
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 , feel free to add me
  • smoothie1973
    Options
    Hello I am so happy to be here and meet people my age, I just had my son two months ago and the weight is slowly coming off with lots of discipline. My motto is time is going to go by whether you do it or not so I just do it, before we know it summer will be here and we will have to shed our winter coats.....good luck and hope to hear from positive people making a change!.
    Judy:smile:
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, I log during the week, but recently I've lapsed over the weekends, you can never have too many supportive friends on here.

Feel free to add me.
  • I just started today, I'm a female in my mid forties and have a lot of weight to lose. I could use a few buddies.. :)
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and still have 40ish pounds to lose. Anyone can add me--I'm here every day. forever. :laugh: