Supportive friends in the 40's and above

Options

Replies

• thesash
    thesash Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and also have 50lbs to loose. I'd love to encourage each other along the way.
  • LeahNMe
    LeahNMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Barely hanging on to 40's be 48 Sunday. Add me anytime.
    I am fighting to lose 13 more pounds, and age and kids and surgeries and stopping smoking are all butting me in the head. I'll get there and so will you.
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Going on 47. Feel free to add me. I'm not very talkative but I'll cheer you on ;)
    Goes for anyone posting on this topic as well if you want to add me as your friend.
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i am 42 and i need 25pds to go..pls add me if u like or anyone else who needs support...

LORRAINE
  • liljen69
    liljen69 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm in my 40's. I'm new and don't know my way around this place yet. I'd like to lose about 20 pounds before my birthday in June.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    44 here anyone can feel free to add!!!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Well into my 40's so you can add me too!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    40 on Friday. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Godan2b
    Godan2b Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    55 here always willing to listen and support others, feel free to add me.
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm a Brit in my 50's, be nice to add some new friends, anyone can add me :smile:
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and feel great! Anyone who LOGS and SUPPORTS their pals can add me :)
  • mpesm7
    mpesm7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and also looking to build a MFP support network. I'm happy to cheer anyone on--please feel free to add me.
  • kerrid72
    kerrid72 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 with about 50 pounds to lose and have also been looking for friends in their 40's.

Anyone feel free to add me too! :wink:
  • TechLady11412
    TechLady11412 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a 49 year old female and will be starting with logging and weight training again on Monday. I've been eating whatever and not exercising for about a year. Been working out since the early 90's, 90% weights and cardio here and there. Please add me and i'll pick some from here to add. I look at diaries and give support regularly (not just wtg's either lol) I want and need support PLEASE add me...I don't want to do this alone, it's not working when it's just me. Thanks

Melissa
  • ferferellis
    ferferellis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am 41 and trying to work off another 10-14 pounds or drop body fat %. I'm more concerned about dropping the body fat than what I weigh. This is a great way to give and receive encouragement!
  • kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 41 and am back for my second time on here after taking a 8 month sabbatical for health reasons. I have about 60 lbs to lose.

For me I have a lot of things stacked against me (no thyroid, a heart condition, PCOS and just finish battling cancer for the second time) but I am determined that this time around I am going to win against this stupid weight battle that has been there all my life.

And though I have the right attitude right now I need friends and support for those days when I don't so feel free to add me and we can support each other through this journey.
  • icha3x
    icha3x Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    yep me too.....also i did start a group for menopausal women.
  • tattsb4u
    tattsb4u Posts: 30
    Options
    I am nearly 42 and have about 30 to 40 to lose....I just signed up yesterday so I would also love the encouragement and help! It definitely is a lot harder as we get older (at least for me!). If anyone would like to add me, feel free :)
  • PlayBall5
    PlayBall5 Posts: 125
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 46 and from January 1st to March 1st, I lost 26 lbs. I owe it all to My Fitness Pal friends who helped me acheive this. Since I am in maintenance mode now, I want to give back to the community. I look forward to being friends.
  • Rockstar_sister
    Rockstar_sister Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in November. I am not new to MFP. I lost weight 2 years ago, gained the majority of it back (blew out my knee playing basketball) and now I am back on track logging again. I am ALWAYS looking for friends for motivation! I also blog my recipes from my "go-to" cookbooks that I use on here. I have a lot of personal goals I have set to reach just this year. My son will be a Senior next year and we are going on a cruise in December... We can do this together! :) feel free to add me!

Sharon