NOT pregnant

Options
124»

Replies

• jcreazy
    jcreazy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am a guy so I don't have to go through this (unless it is jokingly) but I would never ask a woman this, first it is creepy, second of all I simply couldn't care less who is pregnant, I dislike babies and kids in general. Anyway, I am curious, are there pregnant women that want people to ask them if they are pregnant so they can gush about it? If so, people may be getting mixed signals.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I keep my mouth shut most of the time unless I'm 99% positive. A few gals from my church who are super skinny and literally ONLY had a bit of a "bump" I went out on a limb and asked...."any exciting news in your world?" That way, even if they were pregnant they could blow me off with a simple "nope same old same old". But, the 3 times I've done it, I was so sure and they were so happy they gushed about it!

Conversly, my sister was so obese that a close family friend didn't realize she had been pregnant until he saw her with the baby. He saw her at least once a month during the pregnancy. It was awkward when he asked me about it.

So, I guess it *can* go both ways.

BEST IDEA EVER!!!!! And considering I have so many friends getting married right now, what a great way to ask latter. THANK YOU!