I want an opinion

Options
124»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    We are about in the same place, I cut to 170 and am very happy with the results but would like the BF to be a tad lower as well. I have just switched to a slight maintenance. Hopefully I will see some results, still going to try to build muscle and lower body fat, difference is I am eating another 800 calories a day than I was used to eating. Lets see what happens.

(Rare serious moment:

I bulked for three (or four?) months at ~3000-3700 calories...went from 168ish to 188 (on 2/1/2014). Transitioned to a deficit, at at 1971 calories for a few weeks, losing too quickly and struggled to hit macros, so bumped to 2100 and am doing much better there. Losing about 1.5 pounds/week on average but am closer to 1 pound/week most recently. Need to take some measurements (tape/caliper) and reevaluate the next phase of the plan. Am really looking forward to resuming eating like a grown man again. (disclaimer: All numbers and dates from memory as my notes aren't in front of me right now.))

Okay, now back to the main point of this thread, which is:

tumblr_lcia8hOQCK1qagnk1o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mqolxb4kOD1qz4rgp.gif

oh_my_god.gif

44041-oh-my-god-hot-babe-gif-WZbp.gif

Do-You-Really-Think-I-Was-Gonna-Fall-For-That--I-Don--t-Think-So----How-Can-I-Prevent-It-Or-Help-It-.jpg
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    In for more half-naked Jof

tumblr_inline_mvitsg3ipw1s8ad19_zpscd667bf0.gif

On that note, while that one picture was pretty helpful, I don't feel that we are quite qualified to judge yet. Legs, back, etc. are all important indicators. I mean, sure, your chest looks great, but what if you have some big huge lump of fat on your back, Jof? How do we know from that one picture?!?!?!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In for more half-naked Jof

tumblr_inline_mvitsg3ipw1s8ad19_zpscd667bf0.gif

On that note, while that one picture was pretty helpful, I don't feel that we are quite qualified to judge yet. Legs, back, etc. are all important indicators. I mean, sure, your chest looks great, but what if you have some big huge lump of fat on your back, Jof? How do we know from that one picture?!?!?!

How did you know about my back?!?

:ohwell: