Replies

• bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    With coconut oil
  • muah3iluvzu06
    muah3iluvzu06 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee strong, with almond milk & truvia.
  • nomad1000
    nomad1000 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    1 T SF Davinci Vanilla Syrup and 1 T of SF French Vanilla Creamer /cup at home.

2 packets powdered non-dairy creamer and 1 packet of Splenda/cup at work.

I am slowly working myself to black but am not there yet.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    cream no sugar. I miss my sugar.

I like to get the flavored coffees like pecan turtle. I stick to about 1 cup a day, so I figure I might as well enjoy it. I drink tea the rest of the day, black, and except on days that I am absolutely falling asleep in class, I don't drink soda. (class goes till 10 at night)
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    caribou people hate me. luckily most starbucks people get the custom stuff a lot....

med (i dont speak starbucks)... light roast with 1 shot of espresso and 1 flavor shot. i add my own cream, which is less then a splash, and a little cinnamon powder.

and just to sweeten the deal... i will only drink about 1/3 of it hot. the rest i save for the next day. its better cold.
  • nictheman
    nictheman Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I take the Italian approach to caffé. Before lunch I will have a cappuccino or mocha, ie a coffee with milk. After lunch, my coffee is black. If I really need some milk I'll stain it a little bit.

If I'm drinking coffee at work generally they have skim or 2% (Hilo/Pura Tone). but if I'm drinking at a cafe, ie I'm paying for a coffee, I'm going to get the most of my money and indulge in full cream milk!

That said, green tea is amazing, and gets the metabolism flowing. I probably haven't been drinking enough of it lately (DAMN YOU WORK)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I have one cup...about 4pm.
    got to be a certain brand of instant,black,no sugar.
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    with one tbsp (recommended serving size) of sugar free, refrigerated creamer.
  • Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    1 packet of splenda, and 1 tsp of coffeemate. yes, i know its a chemical ****storm, and i dont care. its my one vice in the am, ad usually the only coffee i get all day, and my only source of caffeine unless i go out of my way to make iced tea, or have a bit of chocolate.

dont hate on my coffeemate. (oh look i rhymed LOL)
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Splenda and skim milk. At least two cups per day. I will not give it up, ever.
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Half and half and stevia.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Super strong and hot with 1 Tbsp. cream and 1 Tbsp. sugar. TOTALLY worth the calories, in my opinion. Coffee is definitely my vice :)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Double cream, double sugar

The stronger the better
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Strong, sweet, and tasty! like me:drinker:
  • moviestarsara
    Options
    When I am home, I use a bit of flavored creamer (either Coffee Mate or International Delight, whatever is on sale when I buy it) I don’t use sugar free or fat free because I don’t like how it tastes.

When I am out, I use Splenda and the lightest milk available.

And when I want a treat, I go to Starbucks for a Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte. Yum!
  • random_user75
    random_user75 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm experimenting with cold brewing coffee right now. It results in concentrated coffee, which I dilute with unsweetened almond milk. I'm still working on the coffee/water ratio and timing.

Dang, I sound like a hippie.
  • CEThornton
    Options
    the Girl Scouts Samoa flavored creamer.

:noway: This... this is a thing that exists? Oh man.

i must find it!!!

M-F i take my coffee extra strong with unsweetened vanilla almond milk but sat & sun... whatever sounds good lol
  • LadyWeaselofVT
    LadyWeaselofVT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I drink a chicory blend coffee with half and half and a touch of English Toffee flavored stevia.
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    a dollop of milk and a wee bit of sugar
  • jcranston13
    Options
    Black. Strong and Bitter...

Speaking of which... Better chug mine down before it gets cold!

1529060.png

^This.