What were you in high school?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between wallflower and nobody. I had a few friends that made my life a living hell for the majority of four years, but generally kept to myself. High school sucked. I never understand why people ever want to go back. Seriously, even if you were popular, if life didn't get any better than high school, you need to figure out where the hell you went wrong.
  • quirkysterks
    Options
    I was a nerd. I took 6 AP classes.

I also swam/dove 9th and 10th, and played field hockey all four years.

I was in choir, too.

I partied with a small group of friends, but wasn't super social. I had really low self esteem :/

If I could do it all over again, my experience would be totally different!
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I was forgotten about or anonymous, lol, I lived in the same town of approx. 350 until I graduated, I remember working at the local grocery store and hearing the comments from customers that they never knew my parents had a daughter, LOL, even the principal of my school (we had 80 or 90 students K-12) didn't know who I was when I graduated (there was 18 students in my graduating class and I was one of 12 in his Geo-Trig class, LOL. I wasn't a nobody, I was forgotten about, LOL. I laugh cause you can't get in trouble if no one knows who you are and you're anonymous, LOL! It didn't bother me. Oh, and I did have friends and went out and stuff, the kids knew who I was but thats about it.
  • Miss_TeaPot
    Miss_TeaPot Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Nobody.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you would call me. I had a large group of friends, but 2 really close ones. The 3 of us also had a friends separate from each other, and some that were mutual. A mutual friend recently told me...."The 3 of you were like the sun and everyone else just kind of revolved around you guys. We were drawn to you, and happy to be in your light"

I thought it was a very sweet compliment, but we were by no means popular. We were just us.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Rocker nerd who hung with the goth kids and rejects lol
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    A nightmare
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    prime minister of student council...lol...guess that made me a nerd!!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    a very shy nerd!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    stoner, jock, geek, cowboy, punk, metalhead.

For reals.

Got mixed up in drugs, but was in Honors English, started the guitar club and played in jazz band, lettered in cross country, loved skating, had long *kitten* hair, played all kinds of parties, and worked at a ranch with horses. Oh, and I also was in theater.

I hug out with everyone.