• fitness_faeiry
    fitness_faeiry Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!! You made this mom very happy today:):flowerforyou:

what made you so happy?
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    McDonalds has it's place in life and once in a while I must admit it hits the spot.

If your kids are anything like my son (the amount he fidgets about) that meal will be burnt off before they leave the table.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Dude, you could at least spring for Pizza Hut or something. Domino's is blech. ;)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Dude, you could at least spring for Pizza Hut or something. Domino's is blech. ;)

dunno if it's different where you live, but where I live Dominos is better pizza than pizza hut, but Papa Johns is the best of all.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options

Not sure how messed up things are in the USA, but in the UK Domino's crust and BBQ base sauce are superior!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

Not sure how messed up things are in the USA, but in the UK Domino's crust and BBQ base sauce are superior!

I live in the U.S., and in my opinion, Pizza Hut tastes like feet in comparison to Domino's.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options

I live in the U.S., and in my opinion, Pizza Hut tastes like feet in comparison to Domino's.

Well, I will admit that I haven't had Domino's since they changed their game a few years back. We don't have one where we live now. All I know is I always HATED Domino's when I was in high school and college.
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

dunno if it's different where you live, but where I live Dominos is better pizza than pizza hut, but Papa Johns is the best of all.

^ THIS!!
  • fitness_faeiry
    fitness_faeiry Posts: 354 Member
    Options

^ THIS!!

PAPA JOHNS is soooo much better than Dominos and Pizza Hut (Ok if you like sub standard greasy fried base pizza)
    I always think the base in Pizza hut taste like a fried donut!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Well, I will admit that I haven't had Domino's since they changed their game a few years back. We don't have one where we live now. All I know is I always HATED Domino's when I was in high school and college.

it has gotten better…and pizza hut is way too greasy in my opinion….
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! For you and your kids. And huggles for them too.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Yay! :drinker:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    OP - I know what you mean. I would like to thank Sonic for the burger last night.
  • minibandit
    Options
    In UK.

Pizza Hut - is yum however, it's super salty and gives my husband the shi....
    To the point that 7hrs later he'll 'never have another one' - until next time.
    I HAVE to try the cheese burger crust. It just has to be done. As soon as I feel I've earned a reward this is what it'll be - just out of curiosity.

Dominos - is also yum, slightly less plastic, if you know what I mean, their stuffed crust is far superior

Pappa Johns is pants.

Pizza Express omg omg omg! Is THE finest. Any Pizzeria that puts a sunny side up egg on your pizza, makes dough balls to die for and has garlic butter that gives you bad breath for days - wins!
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Dominos?

Pizza Hut?!?

For shame.

Clearly, you know nothing of pizza.

2hg8she.jpg
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Dominoes wouldn't be my first pick, but my little girl and I are sitting anyways with thin crust dominoes and vanilla ice cream at 5:00am:).

She has been away. It made me so happy because she is happy:)
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'd like to thank Burger King for the croissant I had this morning for breakfast! Oh and I had Chinese for dinner AND now that it's baseball season, I'm certain McDonald's and Dominos will be on the menu at some point.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Dominoes wouldn't be my first pick, but my little girl and I are sitting anyways with thin crust dominoes and vanilla ice cream at 5:00am:).

She has been away. It made me so happy because she is happy:)

:drinker:

I am glad for happy. Enjoy.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Dominos?

Pizza Hut?!?

For shame.

Clearly, you know nothing of pizza.

2hg8she.jpg

Now that looks good!:)