Replies

• CharisXE
    CharisXE Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    PIZZAAA
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I wished I had not read this post on Friday.... Reading about Pizza on Friday .... OMG!!! Help Me!! someone Please!!!

WHY? WHY? WHY did I even click on this link?
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Dude, you could at least spring for Pizza Hut or something. Domino's is blech. ;)

3220513-7878984826-WRONG.gif
  • Dude, you could at least spring for Pizza Hut or something. Domino's is blech. ;)

This...How I miss Pizza Hut as we are banned from ordering there due to a bad call in order...Mother Fawker I miss Pizza Hut, lol
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I have to say, Mad Mushroom (stoner owned an operated) is the best pizza near college towns in Indiana. They have places near Purdue and Indiana U. And one location is a block from my house.. It's a double edged sword: It's walking distance but we order it more than we should!

mad-mushroom-pizza.jpg
    [/quote

I swear I'm not picking on you, but . . . did you really mean to say "stoner owned?" If so, I can definitely understand why they make great pizza! :laugh:

Oops yes. But they keep it classy and have lots of options for toppings. I love the 10th street pie with white sauce, spinach, sun dried tomatoes.. My kid always wants bacon pizza. Win.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I wished I had not read this post on Friday.... Reading about Pizza on Friday .... OMG!!! Help Me!! someone Please!!!

WHY? WHY? WHY did I even click on this link?

find a way to fit the pizza calories into your goal.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Dude, you could at least spring for Pizza Hut or something. Domino's is blech. ;)

dunno if it's different where you live, but where I live Dominos is better pizza than pizza hut, but Papa Johns is the best of all.

^ THIS!!

PAPA JOHNS is soooo much better than Dominos and Pizza Hut (Ok if you like sub standard greasy fried base pizza)
    I always think the base in Pizza hut taste like a fried donut!
    PJ's is the worst!!!! Anyone who thinks of Papa John's as good food needs to come visit Chicago. The fact that ALL of the major chains SUCK DONKEY PARTS is a well known fact of life for anyone within 100 miles of Chicago.
    I'm from New York. I have had Chicago style pizza and prefer NY style. I agree that the chains aren't the best, but for some of us, they are the only choice.
    Jersey Pizza for the win!!
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Hey Damepiglet, many people refer to pizza as a "pizza pie" to begin with.

Hey Piratesfan... I got yer pie...

Right here...

rhubarb-pie.jpg

Hmmmm

When the moon hits the sky like a big PIECE a pie - That's amore.

Nope I like my way better :3
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You mean that didn't make you never want to eat pizza again? She's just trying to save us all!
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    PJ's is the worst!!!! Anyone who thinks of Papa John's as good food needs to come visit Chicago. The fact that ALL of the major chains SUCK DONKEY PARTS is a well known fact of life for anyone within 100 miles of Chicago.
    I'm from New York. I have had Chicago style pizza and prefer NY style. I agree that the chains aren't the best, but for some of us, they are the only choice.
    Mr. New York, your pizza is great. Chicago and NYC area are both leaps and bounds above the rest of the nation. Most people outside of these areas just don't know what pizza really is.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    There is also a very small chain that doesn't have a lot of franchisees, but has amazing crusts (you can choose garlic butter, cajun, etc.) called Hungry Howie's.

I've eaten Hungry Howies twice and gotten sick twice. Told the BF we are never eating there.

We have Pizza Patron. I have never had it but the draw is you can pay in Mexican pesos. I am told it is similar to Little Ceasers. So, I probably will never try it.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Mr. New York, your pizza is great. Chicago and NYC area are both leaps and bounds above the rest of the nation. Most people outside of these areas just don't know what pizza really is.

Surprisingly, Phoenix has a couple of great pizza places. All local, non chain stuff. Most people think Phoenix and think Mexican but there is kind of a foodie thing going on here and I like it. :love:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Those poor kids.... :(
    How do you know there wasn't salad and vegetarian pizza?:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • cchew686
    cchew686 Posts: 108
    Options
    To the judgemental jerks:

th?id=HN.608002936385047480&pid=15.1

ROFL. This made my week.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Surprisingly, Phoenix has a couple of great pizza places. All local, non chain stuff. Most people think Phoenix and think Mexican but there is kind of a foodie thing going on here and I like it. :love:

I am from Boston originally and we have some great pizza places there..

I am now in Florida and we have two places in town that I would say are "very good" once place is a brick oven style pizzeria and is the freaking bomb...
  • Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    you've never had pizza till you've had antonella's in dutchess cty ny. best pizza i have ever had.

and now i have to wait till sunday for pizza.

thanks raspberry
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    One of the best places I remember getting pizza was at McDonalds. (Many many years ago) They don't do them anymore (they said because they took to long to cook and held up the line in the drive through) but the crust on those were so good and the mini ones were the perfect size for me (at that age)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I am from Boston originally and we have some great pizza places there..

I am now in Florida and we have two places in town that I would say are "very good" once place is a brick oven style pizzeria and is the freaking bomb...
    I have had amazing pizza in Estero, Port St. Lucie and surrounding areas and in Jax. Tallahassee is a pizza desert and it sucks. But there's a place around the corner that has some of the best wings I've ever tasted. It's a good thing I stopped eating meat because I'd eat them every day!

Also, the best calzone I have ever had in my life was in an Irish pizza joint in Cocoa. Another great one was in Panama City Beach.