Mission to loose 20lbs by 30th June- Join me please?

Options

Replies

• TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    I'm in on this mission - I have 10 lbs until end of April. LOL (which probably isn't possible) but should be gone by June. Please feel to add me!! I'm good at tracking food.
  • dani8921
    dani8921 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thats a great goal. Feel free to add me too
  • Travelbug1955
    Travelbug1955 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me! 20 pounds is my goal.
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm with you - I want to lose 20 by June 14 so I am even smaller for my wedding. Feel free to add me - I log daily!
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys! I love MFP!!!
  • heavyvic
    heavyvic Posts: 5
    Options
    I would love to join you on your mission to loose 20 by June 1. I am determined not to suffer another summer of questioning my wardrobe. Besides I have a health screening in June for my insurance company's annual check-up and June is my drop dead date to change from last years' abysmal results. I started a low glycemic diet this week and broke down to have popcorn today but feel like I am way on my way to break up from my carb additions. Count me in.
  • topp35
    topp35 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im down count me in! I have 25 lbs to lose so im striving for that by June 30th....feel free to add me. Lets all get this done together!!!
  • VeganFlamingo
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20 pounds to start, my goal date was March 27th. Yes, I've past it. Let's do this, new goal date! FR sent and good luck to all!
  • R_Woodruff
    R_Woodruff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me...I log in daily :D
  • kimekakes28
    kimekakes28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I try to log in daily to make myself accountable.
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Add me. 20lb off would get me to my first goal of around 12 and a half stone. Still classed as 'overweight' but well on track.

Edited to give correct info.
  • julieager75
    julieager75 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I need to start keeping track of food again.
  • cccmmj12
    cccmmj12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's my birthday, so I'm in!!
  • milliwatha
    milliwatha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. Count me in. :smile:
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
    I'm on the same mission! But i'm aiming to loosing about 24 - 25 lbs by june/july because my family is thinking about going to Turkey this year. I would absolutely hate it if i still looked fat by then, i'd be uncomfortable the whole holiday! Let's hope i can make it!
    Best of luck to you swell!
  • sonyapowell
    sonyapowell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm in!!! friend me!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to lose 10 by June 30 :) But I like the idea of aiming high! Add me!
  • weathte
    weathte Posts: 6
    Options
    New here,and would love to join the challenge. I'm shooting for 15 by June 18 (my birthday and 25th anniversary).
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll post my my starting stats on Tuesday. I vowed not to weigh in this month so April 1st will be my first weigh in since March 1st so I have no clue how much I weigh now...
    Are we doing any specific weigh in day or just weigh as we go along?

Also feel free to add me. I log and post daily.