Whats 4 lunch?

stormyxpony
stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
Just as the title says!

Replies

• ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Leddbetter 5 oz steak, acorn squash and some other veggie (stay at home so I can cook)
  • cryan19
    cryan19 Posts: 6
    healthy choice pineapple chicken- SO GOOD!
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Homemade salad: 1/2 cup of shredded chicken made in crockpot last night, 1/4 cup of black beans, diced mango, chopped radishes, shredded carrots, roasted pumpkin seeds, green leaf lettuce, and homemade creamy cilantro avocado dressing :). Pretty excited and proud of my prepping skills today!
  • SarahAnna87
    SarahAnna87 Posts: 65 Member
    Thai chili tuna on whole wheat bread, spinach salad with Italian dressing and an orange. Although everyone else seems to have something much more exciting. :grumble:
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Tofu fried in macadamia nut oil and roasted asparagus--mixed up with ghee. (I guess this is technically my "mid-morning snack"--at 11:45 am. Lunch will be a Spinach Pie from Holy Land Deli and a 4oz steak.)
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Homemade asparagus soup.
  • csmccord
    csmccord Posts: 272 Member
    Five guys regular cheeseburger and little fries. And yes, it will fit my goals today!
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    4 oz chicken breast, slow cooked in Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ sauce, with mozzarella on a Flat Out wrap :D And a pear. nom nom nom.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Tuna salad (my own, awesome concoction with green chiles!) on seeded rye bread, a handful of jalapeno cheetos, a banana and a square of dark chocolate. It was delicious.
  • jharb2
    jharb2 Posts: 208 Member
    Hospital cafeteria food b/c they have fish on Fridays. Tilapia Vera Cruz, yellow squash
  • capi99
    capi99 Posts: 21
    hmm all this food sounds delish, I had some leftover beef stew (about 1.5 servings), with some yummy hot sauce...
  • Merlin813
    Merlin813 Posts: 21 Member
    Tuna fish sandwich on a Slimwich bun and then a garden salad with light Italian.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Homemade red chile chicken calabacita stew with 1/2 cup of charro beans and 1/2 an avocado.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Grilled chicken, spinach mashed potatoes, and mac & cheese!
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Vanilla yogurt topped with cashews, and a banana! :3 SO good, and very filling.
  • Apple31415
    Apple31415 Posts: 98 Member
    I'm really lucky - work at a boarding school and eat in the dining hall. Every day they have a healthy option to all entrees. Today it was spicy black bean patties (we have a couple of vegan students). They were awesome! Had three, yes three! and at only 120 calories a piece, fit very well with my goals for the day. The 11g protein a piece was a nice bonus. Highly recommend these as an alternative to burgers.
  • Sarah_828
    Sarah_828 Posts: 23 Member
    Leftover shrimp fra diavolo with wild rice. Maybe a chocolate chip cookie for dessert!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Homemade cobb salad...lettuce, cherry tomatoes, 6 oz grilled chicken breast,1 oz blue cheese, 2 slices of bacon, 1 hard boiled egg, 1/4 avocado and yogurt ranch dressing. So filling with 61 grams of protein and only 600 calories.
  • lttappenn
    lttappenn Posts: 40 Member
    3 soft boiled eggs (from my hens), 1/2 an avocado and a small sweet potato's worth of baked sweet potato fries. Yummy!
  • dgkt
    dgkt Posts: 57 Member
    Arugala, tomato, almonds, avocado, and homemade garlic dressing. :)