7 day water diet.

Options

Replies

• TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    OP - can you give more details of this water diet? Personally, I think it sounds like a bad idea. But, in the interest of not being labeled as "mean", You Go Guy!!!

tumblr_n2ssrfBXv21qcnc90o2_500.gif
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    b7c0b5735262ef2423db6d492d2004ad.gif

I'd be scared too, that turtle is bad***
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Lordy, it's a gif bonanza today. Love it!!!
  • kjo9692
    Options
    a1qxxu.gif
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    .... is that only water? even the hospital didn't let me go 7 days without eating. That's really unhealthy for you and does more harm internally then good. You will see weight drop off but as soon as you eat again it will come back. the only amount of days i'd suggest for going without eating (while sedentary!) is like 4 days.... and that's if you want to lose that few inches to like fit in a dress or something :o
  • TX_Rhon
    Options
    ...........Also, is the veggi lifestyle very hard?

Nope, not difficult at all......veggies rock!!

tumblr_n2e363Mre81t4o62mo1_500.gif
  • peggymunsell
    peggymunsell Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    .... is that only water? even the hospital didn't let me go 7 days without eating. That's really unhealthy for you and does more harm internally then good. You will see weight drop off but as soon as you eat again it will come back. the only amount of days i'd suggest for going without eating (while sedentary!) is like 4 days.... and that's if you want to lose that few inches to like fit in a dress or something :o

But he's been doing it for several weeks now.

OP are you still there? Or have you passed out from lack of food? Asking in all sincerity...
  • linzbreanne
    linzbreanne Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This whole post brightened my morning!
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    ...........Also, is the veggi lifestyle very hard?

Nope, not difficult at all......veggies rock!!

tumblr_n2e363Mre81t4o62mo1_500.gif

I heart this gif....now where's DamePiglet?
  • Kenazwa
    Kenazwa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    It's hard to have nothing but water for even one day.
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    scared-monkey.gif
  • Miamiuu
    Miamiuu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    OP - can you give more details of this water diet? Personally, I think it sounds like a bad idea. But, in the interest of not being labeled as "mean", You Go Guy!!!

is that guy supposedly having sex in that one?
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    If I were on a 7 day water diet, I'm pretty sure I'd be like this:
    tumblr_mzie9fNbEi1toamj8o1_250.gif

Good luck, OP. lolz.
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    Proof that cats aren't scared of anything

Scared-Bear.gif
  • TX_Rhon
    Options

is that guy supposedly having sex in that one?

Please try to stay on topic! Geesh.....

He's looking in the mirror. I think he is on the treadmill! Didn't see the entire movie.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options

OP are you still there? Or have you passed out from lack of food? Asking in all sincerity...
    D: Terrible. What a cruel thing to do to your body ):! At the hospital they had me only on water for about 5-6 days and it was hell... i wasn't moving around or anything either. I did lose weight but it all came back.... but it hurt so much. When they finally let me eat i swear i could have eaten a zebra if they put it infront of me!

OP please don't do that, it really isn't good for you and is only for a doctor to decide to do that in emergency cases. I wasn't allowed to eat because they were afraid that it would burst something near my gallbladder D:
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    If someone tried to get me to do a 7 day water diet this would be me...
    the_sweetest_feelgood_facts_about_humans_and_animals_13.gif
  • peggymunsell
    Options

D: Terrible. What a cruel thing to do to your body ):! At the hospital they had me only on water for about 5-6 days and it was hell... i wasn't moving around or anything either. I did lose weight but it all came back.... but it hurt so much. When they finally let me eat i swear i could have eaten a zebra if they put it infront of me!

OP please don't do that, it really isn't good for you and is only for a doctor to decide to do that in emergency cases. I wasn't allowed to eat because they were afraid that it would burst something near my gallbladder D:

Glad you are ok
  • peggymunsell
    Options
    hang-in-there.gif
  • kjo9692
    Options
    If someone tried to get me to do a 7 day water diet this would be me...
    the_sweetest_feelgood_facts_about_humans_and_animals_13.gif

And I'd be stealing other people's food!

qxtqb5.gif
This discussion has been closed.