Water Diet - Please help

Options

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    First of all - I'm extremely jealous you can even get in a pool yet - still cold here.

Secondly, can you not just swim to the side?

Eating-in-the-Pool-300x210.jpg
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Giant sushi boat.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Watch Deuce Bigalow for hints and tips. I'm pretty sure the hot tub tactics translate to pools.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I think the snickers are pretty light anyway....

Don't do the snickers! If they break away they will look like little floaties of something else! That could ruin your appetite.
    tumblr_mmygrozUBH1rv7ziyo1_500.jpg
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options
    I think the snickers are pretty light anyway....

Don't do the snickers! If they break away they will look like little floaties of something else! That could ruin your appetite.
    tumblr_mmygrozUBH1rv7ziyo1_500.jpg

OMG! Drained the whole Olympic pool! Loved that movie and Bill Murray too! Especially when he ate the Baby Ruth. :noway: :laugh:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    First of all - I'm extremely jealous you can even get in a pool yet - still cold here.

Really? That's all you've got? What's it going to be next? IIFYM? Just eat at a deficit? Sheesh!
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options

Really? That's all you've got? What's it going to be next? IIFYM? Just eat at a deficit? Sheesh!

Jeez - you haven't even started the "diet" and already you're crabby. Better rethink your plan.

oprah-smh-o.gif
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Jeez - you haven't even started the "diet" and already you're crabby. Better rethink your plan.

oprah-smh-o.gif

All I'm asking for here is SUPPORT. Aren't we all here for the same thing?
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options
    I won't be eating in the water any time soon, so I guess the answer to your question is 'no'. Also, in addition to the feelings below - you will also be wrinkly soon. I'm supporting you by not supporting you.

lizzie-mcguire-bad-lessons-whine.gif
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    OMG!
    KgG8v7p.gif
    YOUR ALL SO MEAN!
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options
    OMG!
    KgG8v7p.gif
    YOUR ALL SO MEAN!

That just creeps me out trog. :tongue:
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    This thread...
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options

oprah-smh-o.gif

All I'm asking for here is SUPPORT. Aren't we all here for the same thing?

I'm not sure if you're serious... But if you are then perhaps you should understand that these sort of fad diets are as ineffective as they are silly. If you want to eat healthy you really don't need to do much more than eat the right number of calories for you and make sure you're getting all your macro and micronutrients. Everything else is usually either snake oil or misinformation
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Here to help OP, make it a salt water pool and add a chiller to keep the water cooler. This will increase the density of the water, making the items you attempt to float more buoyant!
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options
    Here to help OP, make it a salt water pool and add a chiller to keep the water cooler. This will increase the density of the water, making the items you attempt to float more buoyant!

Ooo. Yes. On the weekend OP, add some tequila and a couple of lime slices and it will be party time. YUM!! Is your pool on a pedestal, like this one?

GLAS-9786.jpg
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    BUT WHAT COUNTS AS WATER?????!?!?? WHAT ABOUT COFFEE AND TEA???

^This. And don't forget about all those chemicals in your water. Like H2O and maybe some CO2. Just to mention a couple...
  • LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The one thing that concerns me is the Norse king, Fjölnir, who drowned in a vat of mead. Do you think that his death indicates that beer has toxins?

ETA: and would the alcohol content affect the buoyancy of my diet?

EETA: Also, would it still be a "water" diet?
    9529277582bb316ff9526ff0cf3fdf46_640x640.jpg
    19%.... it cures what ails ye. Buoyancy included.

This stuff is awesome. Had some last night (not in my diary) for the first time in ages. Must include!
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options

Although this idea has some validity, I'm concerned that it might make OP more buoyant, as well. It's always colder out of the water and that might prove too difficult to endure, thereby causing her to quit - again.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Maybe you need one these diet aids to help you. :wink:

FloatSpaBar-food.jpg
  • gypsy_spirit
    Options
    Maybe you need one these diet aids to help you. :wink:

FloatSpaBar-food.jpg

O....M.....G......