ISAGENIX .. but only for those who are doing it/have done it

Options

Replies

• nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    But you know what... to EVERYONE that hated on this.. let me know how long it takes you to lose 5lbs and 8 inches.

Sorry, you asked for it - 26 days in.....check out the ticker.

Yes, I have a lot of weight to lose so I'm going to lose it more quickly at first, but I'm just eating at my deficit and moving my butt!

And the bonus? - I eat real food! All day long! Yum! And I have more money in my wallet :) Money to buy more real food. :)

But to each their own - however, this is a public forum so anyone can post regardless of you telling them not too.

Yeah.. what is it... April? So three months 14 pounds and a positive relationship with real food so when I reach my goal? I'll maintain it without some awkward transition to real food that causes me to gain it all back. And I only really spend $10-15/week to eat. And the grocery store doesn't try to talk me into being a representative. ;D

What kind of food are you eating that it only costs you $10-15 a week to eat? Maybe I need to change my eating plan...

Frozen Veggies, Eggs, inexpensive cuts of meat that equal more then one meal etc... You can feed yourself well on two-three dollars a day if you shop smart. Comes in handy when you freelance like me and don't always know when to expect the next paycheck!
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Yeah.. what is it... April? So three months 14 pounds and a positive relationship with real food so when I reach my goal? I'll maintain it without some awkward transition to real food that causes me to gain it all back. And I only really spend $10-15/week to eat. And the grocery store doesn't try to talk me into being a representative. ;D

Exactly! Well....except I spend more lol. $10-15 a week! Wow! Impressive!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    If the label reads "to be used in addition to regular diet and exercise" then you should just do regular diet and exercise.

This could be the best piece of advice shared on MFP today. Or ever.

Word.
  • ChaplainHeavin
    ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    From my understanding it is a pyramid scheme and one person I know promises me selling it would make me rich and so on. Very few make decent money in pyramid schemes and that is the problem I have with this or any product (such as Amway). I'm sure people lose weight using the product but folks lose weight not using the product as well. There's just no secret formula for being fit, trim and healthy. You eat right, exercise, and have self-control in your diet.
  • ChaplainHeavin
    ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Here are the claims the product makes. It just seems like a magic pill or drink to me.

Isagenix is a wellness system sold by multilevel marketing. It consists of a suite of products to be used in various combinations for “nutritional cleansing,” detoxification, and supplementation to aid in weight loss, improve energy and performance, and support healthy aging. It allegedly burns fat while supporting lean muscle, maintains healthy cholesterol levels, supports telomeres, improves resistance to illness, reduces cravings, improves body composition, and slows the aging process.
  • frodomama
    frodomama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi -- I just started Isagenix a few days ago...this is my sixth day. I started it because I have tried everything else & I just couldn't stick to anything -- or else I did (in the case of Jenny Craig), but didn't feel well. I lost 50 lbs with Jenny Craig, but literally felt the same (full of processed foods), just took up less space. Of course I gained it back. A friend that I have known & trusted for many years told me about Isagenix about 2 years ago, but never pushed. I'm the one that called her about it. So far, so good. I've lost 5 pounds. The shakes really fill me up, and I have one nice, healthy meal a day. There a vitamin drink that you take first thing every morning that tastes a lot like prune juice (blech!), but it's only an ounce, so I just put it in a shot glass & throw it back. I'm getting used to it, though. I have plenty of energy. I'm actually starting to feel a little hopeful. I hope this helps! Take care. :)
  • dawnmcisa
    dawnmcisa Posts: 3
    Options
    Do you have JOB?? did you know that is a pyramid "scheme"?... You are under your boss.. your boss is under someone else.. and so on and so forth.. you can't make more money than you boss, your boss can't make more money than who is above him/her... that my friend is a TRUE pyramid SCHEME.. NOW.. I am a user and I share Isagenix with others if they want more INFO.. I don't sell.. and I'll tell you this.. EVERYONE benefits the same from others.. I have 31 people who started after me or "below me".. however I only put 2 of them there.. but I am getting paid off ALL of them.. I personally know someone who is above me.. who has PASSED the income of the person who she was "under".. if it's a true pyramid "scheme" AT NO TIME can the person below you EVER PASS you on rank or income".. Hence.. working the corporate job is a true PYRAMID SCHEME!.. Isagenix.. is not.. It's a network marketing business.. and you only get out of it what you personally put into it.. if you work your butt off sharing with others.. you will make LOTS of money.. I personally know a couple making very good incomes from just doing this ... it has residual income and bonuses and incentives.. it's a real business for those who want to do it.. and no you don't have to do the business part of it if you don't want to.. no one pushes you.. and the SUPPORT from everyone is TEAM!.. I also DON'T buy stuff on Amazon or other places like that.. I get mine directly off my personal website the company GAVE me when I decided to try it.. I was introduced by a REAL person.. and not some advertisement..

I have shed 30 inches and 23 lbs in 7 weeks.. I'm not hungry, I don't crave sweets, pop or junk food anymore.. I can pass a fast food place now without thinking I NEED a burger!.. MY wallet is if anything fatter than it was before.. I'm saving money because I'm not buying candy, pop, and other stuff all day long. I DON'T crash like I did with other things like other shake diets and diet pills.. I can tell you it's not a diet.. it's a lifestyle.. I'm changing my eating habits.. Isagenix is a TOOL for me to HELP me do this.. as I couldn't do it on my own and some can.. great.. some of us can't.. it's amazing how GREAT I feel.. and I have eaten pizza, potatoes, and other foods and STILL lost weight.. my blood pressure has come down.. I have SO much more energy.. and as far as EXERCISE.. I have not done anything but walk around my house or outside doing normal activities.
    From my understanding it is a pyramid scheme and one person I know promises me selling it would make me rich and so on. Very few make decent money in pyramid schemes and that is the problem I have with this or any product (such as Amway). I'm sure people lose weight using the product but folks lose weight not using the product as well. There's just no secret formula for being fit, trim and healthy. You eat right, exercise, and have self-control in your diet.
  • dawnmcisa
    dawnmcisa Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats on starting.. I have tried everything also.. I love my cellular cleanse days and how I feel after.. I'm 7 weeks into it and I'll tell ya.. I'm not the best "clean" eater.. but it's working.. and even when I have a bad eat day... like pizza or whatever.. I know i'm still ok.. I don't ever feel like I'm "cheating" because i'm eating what I WANT to.. I'm learning how to put a good meal together.. I used to sit down and eat a WHOLE pizza.. now.. 2 pieces and I'm done. I don't crave anymore.. I have my shakes (which I LOVE) and my body will love me.. and I love my body now..
    Hi -- I just started Isagenix a few days ago...this is my sixth day. I started it because I have tried everything else & I just couldn't stick to anything -- or else I did (in the case of Jenny Craig), but didn't feel well. I lost 50 lbs with Jenny Craig, but literally felt the same (full of processed foods), just took up less space. Of course I gained it back. A friend that I have known & trusted for many years told me about Isagenix about 2 years ago, but never pushed. I'm the one that called her about it. So far, so good. I've lost 5 pounds. The shakes really fill me up, and I have one nice, healthy meal a day. There a vitamin drink that you take first thing every morning that tastes a lot like prune juice (blech!), but it's only an ounce, so I just put it in a shot glass & throw it back. I'm getting used to it, though. I have plenty of energy. I'm actually starting to feel a little hopeful. I hope this helps! Take care. :)
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting.. I have tried everything also.. I love my cellular cleanse days and how I feel after.. I'm 7 weeks into it and I'll tell ya.. I'm not the best "clean" eater.. but it's working.. and even when I have a bad eat day... like pizza or whatever.. I know i'm still ok.. I don't ever feel like I'm "cheating" because i'm eating what I WANT to.. I'm learning how to put a good meal together.. I used to sit down and eat a WHOLE pizza.. now.. 2 pieces and I'm done. I don't crave anymore.. I have my shakes (which I LOVE) and my body will love me.. and I love my body now..

What are you cleansing?
  • pryncess2010
    pryncess2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i am on my 15th day. I have lost 6 lbs and 14 inches on Isagenix. I love the energy and the way I feel on it. I am excited to see how much weight i lose and inches but most of all i love how i feel on it.
  • heathah1
    heathah1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I LOVE Isagenix. I was also skeptical at first but was desperate for something to take off 10 # while training for a marathon. I am an experienced runner and usually gain when training. I did modify the program with snacks to allot for calories burned running and of course fueled myself adequately during longer runs. I have lost 20# and have felt fantastic the entire time. I was able to quit coffee and all diet drinks and sodas as well. I also got PR's in the half and marathon while training with their products. I used to just run to finish and now am racing -trying to qualify for Boston when I run my next marathon in September.
  • AzarFan
    AzarFan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It amazes me that lack of intelligence displayed by the majority of the replies. The original poster is not interested in reading snarky comments (your opinion) regarding the product. She asked for people who have used it to post their stories, tips, experiences, etc. Why? So she didn't have to wade through all the 'opinions' of those who have never used it. Yes, it's a public forum but instructions were given as to who needed to reply - it's a shame most of you felt challenged by that and couldn't keep the snark to yourself. But based on who has taken the time to reply and what they have posted, I guess that says way more about you than anything else. Too bad your parents didn't teach you if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing - go troll elsewhere.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    It amazes me that lack of intelligence displayed by the majority of the replies. The original poster is not interested in reading snarky comments (your opinion) regarding the product. She asked for people who have used it to post their stories, tips, experiences, etc. Why? So she didn't have to wade through all the 'opinions' of those who have never used it. Yes, it's a public forum but instructions were given as to who needed to reply - it's a shame most of you felt challenged by that and couldn't keep the snark to yourself. But based on who has taken the time to reply and what they have posted, I guess that says way more about you than anything else. Too bad your parents didn't teach you if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing - go troll elsewhere.

TRANSLATING....TRANSLATING...............................................
    *ding*

Translation: Like the OP, I profit from Isagenix and related products. I object to the opposition of our "cleverly" worded method of advertising. Please refrain from further interrupting our commercial enterprise.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Digging up an old thread and scolding the previous posters 4 months later..... strong first post.

tumblr_ml7t835g1b1qjaghgo1_500.gif
  • zamphir66
    zamphir66 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Digging up an old thread and scolding the previous posters 4 months later..... strong first post.

dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif
  • kmsnyg
    kmsnyg Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    One of my Facebook "friends" kept advertising this isagenix crap on Facebook. Gave me a good reason to delete her, since she was kind of a snot back in the day.

Sorry, my intestines don't need to be cleansed, they do that just fine on their own.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    One of my Facebook "friends" kept advertising this isagenix crap on Facebook. Gave me a good reason to delete her, since she was kind of a snot back in the day.

Sorry, my intestines don't need to be cleansed, they do that just fine on their own.

I have a friend who is selling the 'LeVel" Thrive products, the MLM ones. If I have to hear even ONE MORE TIME how amazing they are and the millions of $$ I can make, I may puke.

/sigh

I really REALLY hate MLM's.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Soooo....for your first post you choose to respond to a 5 month old post? I'm sure the OP isn't checking responses anymore! lol