Replies

• Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    No, I aint a drinker
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Very occasionally I go out for dinner and have a glass of wine or a beer with my meal. Sometimes I have two drinks when I am out on a date with my husband. But, my husband does not drink (he has never had a drink ever in his life), he has dessert and a soda. If I drink at home I buy a small half sized bottle of wine, since it's just for me and I don't drink a lot. Sometimes I don't drink at all. I did not drink at all for a decade or more.

Your profile picture makes my back hurt. :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    How often do you drink alcohol?

This is a completely different question than the thread title.

To answer the title: NEVER! I do not ever "go out drinking."

How often do I drink alcohol? Occasionally, maybe once twice a month.
    It was meant to be like that.

Why?
    This a million times over. I'll posit right now that it was not actually meant to be that way—since they're conflicting ideas—and it was easier to say that than "Oh **** I accidentally phrased it wrong in the title. Whoops." Even though that's not hard to say. It happens. Too bad you can't edit thread titles. But then I'd start things like, "This guy kicked me in the nuts because I couldn't lift 'enough'" and then change it to "What do you think about adoption?" or "My nephew wants me to take him camping".

But that would be rather hilarious.

That's what I was thinking too.
  • agent99design
    agent99design Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have cut out alcohol during the week but will have whatevers going on the weekend (within reason)
  • robinerikson
    Options
    Occasionally, yeah! And most of the time, I only drink wine, no beers or anything else, just wine.
  • LAPDpoliceNYPD
    LAPDpoliceNYPD Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    every few hours:drinker: