Anyone like me?

Options
124»

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I hear IPA fans talking. Had to stop by.

These conversations are always best over IPA :drinker:
  • geetatadepalli
    geetatadepalli Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    No to cauliflower......and may we please please please add brussel sprouts to this list?
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options
    No to cauliflower......and may we please please please add brussel sprouts to this list?

Brussels don't pretend to be something they're not. Besides when cut in half, par boiled and cooked with pancetta and extra pork fat, they're not half bad. Trust me though, if they start parading themselves as pizza dough, they're out of here
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Brussels don't pretend to be something they're not. Besides when cut in half, par boiled and cooked with pancetta and extra pork fat, they're not half bad. Trust me though, if they start parading themselves as pizza dough, they're out of here

And then there's the sweet baby sprouts that the green giant drenches in butter sauce.... I love those!! I should also add bacon....
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options
    IPA is my least fave. I like the stouts the best. But I'm not opposed to others enjoying IPAs.

^ open minded with an opinion about beer. This is good
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I was with you up until the IPA.

Classic Czech- or German-style lager crew checking in.

Man points deducted.

Confused by your points deduction here. I'll take an IPA over any lager any day, but the dudes in Czech and Germany who be chugging the lagers dont seem to me to be lacking in the manliness department. I have seen a lot free testosterone flowing through pubs in Munich myself.

I went to the Oktoberfest once.

i have never seen such large beer glasses before or since. I think they hold 5 litres of beer. (and I'm not sure that anyone can remember how many litres of beer they hold by the time they finish drinking it :laugh: )
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    In for peace and quiet and vaccinators. Someone called me a liar when I told them my age (thought I was younger, not sure why that angered me :laugh:) so I pulled the strap of my blouse down and showed my pox vaccine scar. BOOYAH 52.

Um what did I win again?:sick:
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options
    In for peace and quiet and vaccinators. Someone called me a liar when I told them my age (thought I was younger, not sure why that angered me :laugh:) so I pulled the strap of my blouse down and showed my pox vaccine scar. BOOYAH 52.

I have that scar too. I think I was one of the last because my parents had to insist I get the vaccination.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I have that scar too. I think I was one of the last because my parents had to insist I get the vaccination.

:flowerforyou:
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I did not like you right up to peace and quiet and critical thinking.
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    will there be this much talking ??:grumble: peace n quite im in :laugh:
  • Sarah27Viney
    Sarah27Viney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    IPA yes :)

Badger's Golden Glory my definite favourite though
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Point1. Anti-vaccinators are ignorant monsters.

Point 2. You really can't beat a German lager.

Point 3. When it comes to beer, drink whatever floats your boat.