Tired of being obese, depressed, need some buddies!!

Options
13»

Replies

• kellybailey18400
    kellybailey18400 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love a new buddy (s)! To date I have lost just under 50 pounds, but would like to lose another 90-100. Feel free to add me too!
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! I have 80-100 pounds to lose. Unsure of my final goal at this point. Just want to get to a point where I'm happy with myself. :)
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Ditto, feel free to add me!
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I was depressed and unmotivated before getting on here in December. Since then, it's been an amazing change in me!! Please feel free to add me, I'd love to help encourage you along the way :)
  • desimia1
    desimia1 Posts: 60
    Options
    add me add me! I am totally with you !
  • fluffymcfluzzin
    fluffymcfluzzin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Always looking for more support
  • Pabbie9
    Pabbie9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been eating healthy for a year and love MFP. I have currently lost 30 lbs and have 45 to go.

Any one feel free to add me. Everyone can use the extra encouragement and support.
  • mellyboobear
    mellyboobear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    6 kids is a lot! But that's alright! :) You deff have my full support on this! Once you begin to get healthy in one area (mental, physical etc..) then the others will begin to fall into place!! Best of luck!! Add me! :)
  • chelisaclifton31
    chelisaclifton31 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new MFP friends. I'm much more motivated when I see others having success and know they have struggles too. Feel free to add me!
  • klingonbarbie
    klingonbarbie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm also obese, need to loose ten stone, I'm a vegetarian with a big appetite especially cheese, chocolate & crisps (the bad three), I also suffer from an under active thyroid and only have 50% use of my upper arms (I use to surf. fence, cycle & run), I'm nearly 60 with still quite a young family (older mother syndrome), just fed up with snide comments at work, basically I'm a diet mess, & have tried over the years every diet known to man
  • SKW255
    SKW255 Posts: 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have 100 lbs to lose - started my journey - again :) yesterday.
  • smeasha21
    smeasha21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I am new however I think friends would help make me more accountable!