200+ (Week 50) "Hot for Halloween

Options
13»

Replies

• anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I am finally biting the bullet and attempting to upload a pic. I am a'scared of technology but I thought I'd give it a shot.

DSCF0171-1.jpg

If it works - it's just a test pic of me & the fam punting on the River Cam.
  • anvy0530
    Options
    Kristina: That doggie is soooo cute! We're babysitting a white German shepherd starting this Sunday. I love having four-legged house guests! Bummer about the 181, I feel you on it though - yesterday, when I stepped on the scale I was down over a pound from last week. Today, when I stepped on the scale, I was EXACTLY the freaking same as last week. It pissed me off. Still does, actually. It's probably from sodium or something but I made soup and I can't just let it got to waste in my fridge because it's got salt in it - it's super tasty and low in cals. Grr.

Kendal: See above. I am not loving sodium these days either. It throws off my groove. And I have TOTALLY lived on hamburger/chicken/tuna helper in my slightly less affluent days (not that I am anything approaching affluent these days). I don't think it's too bad calorie-wise but it WILL bite you in the *kitten* with the sodium. Sodium sucks. I'm done ranting now.

I went on a long walk with the dog & kid this AM but haven't done anything else. I just feel kinda "blah" today. I'll do some circuit training or something to get me out of my rut. I'm glad this week is ending though, it's seemed longer than it should have been.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. My health insurance premiums are going up next year but I can earn money on my paycheck starting in April if I get a couple tests done. I know my BMI is too high to earn any points for it, but at least they'll see that I've lost a good amount of weight in the past year. I can do "coaching" programs to earn points to make up for that. Otherwise they will test my blood pressure, Glucose levels and cholesterol. I'm kinda nervous to see how my other tests will come out. I've never had a problem with any of it before. My blood pressure has been the high side of the normal range, but part of that is the anxiety of getting my blood pressure taken. I don't know why I get so nervous about something like that.
  • anvy0530
    Options
    Kendal: I think it's cool that your company will pay you for being healthy. Maybe you should take a couple of slow, deep breaths before you have your blood pressure taken so you can feel less anxious and get a more accurate reading. Good luck!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Took the pup to the park. The sun is setting by 7:30 here and thats when the park closes so I could only get 2 miles in.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Kendal - love your new facebook pic!!!

Kristina - oh how cute - the pup is adoreable!!!

Amy - is your thigh feeling better? Love your family pic too!!!

Lacey - how was the gym?

So I'm sitting on the plane waiting for a part - it is already an hour late taking off and we have at least another 1/2 hour wait (*sighs*). We are still at the gate and can get off the plane but our companions are in wheelchairs and don't move so well - we've opted to wait on the plane. I've gotta tell you the first class seats are comfy!!! At my ticket was free - this really is work. Thank goodness for family bathrooms and that we decided to eat earlier. We do have lots of snacks and water. I'm off to listen to my book.