Making water more appealing

Options
124»

Replies

• Beet_Girl
    Beet_Girl Posts: 102
    Options
    Do you use a water filter? That might make it taste better. Also, sometimes it just takes getting used to. I used to only drink diet sodas, tea, juice, ect. but started drinking more water when I began going to the gym regularly. Now it's not so bad, because I'm used to it. I kind of developed a taste for it.
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Whenever we stay at a Marriott Hotel they have a huge infuser pitcher of water in the lobby for guests...filled with strawberries, lemon, lime, watermelon. and all kinds of fruits. I fell in love with that water and bought myself an Infuser pitcher. Love infused water...doesn't even matter what I put in it..it's always great.
  • meb1212
    meb1212 Posts: 2
    Options
    I had same thing, at first i started with crystal light 5calories per 8 ounzes, it goo nothing to exagerrating
    Thought i was never gunna drimk water, but i got a idea and i knew it just disnt realize it at moment, i drinked water but the only difference was that i would fill up a big cup with ice cubes and willed it with water, it helped me alot, I love cold water, and that lead me to drink normal temp. Water

good luck