TURBO FIRE ANYONE?

Options
13»

Replies

• ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Just finished Fire 55 EZ. I really love that one! Fire 60 is even more intense though. So excited for the advanced months!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I did TF 60 today. Love that one...especially the Bad Girl routine!

Sharon
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Week1, Day1 done!! TurboFire 30, stopping to hack up a lung a few times though. Hopefully this cold goes away soon!! So excited to finally be done with my half marathon so I can move onto this :) I still plan on running every once and a while though, I am going to do another half marathon in the spring!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Week1, Day1 done!! TurboFire 30, stopping to hack up a lung a few times though. Hopefully this cold goes away soon!! So excited to finally be done with my half marathon so I can move onto this :) I still plan on running every once and a while though, I am going to do another half marathon in the spring!

Yippee! Congrats on making it through your first day!
    Sharon

ETA - does anyone want to be my workout buddy in WOWY? If so, send me your information so I can select you!
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been away- have had a busy week with a few unexpected evens :noway: I was not able to work out consistently last week so I am starting again today! I did TurboFire 30 tonight and am spent! It felt great! How is everyone liking TurboFire so far?
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options

Yippee! Congrats on making it through your first day!
    Sharon

ETA - does anyone want to be my workout buddy in WOWY? If so, send me your information so I can select you!

Hey, you can befriend my BB page if you want. Just click my link at the bottom and click my profile. :)
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    so its been a week and half of tf and i love it, i won't weigh myself until after two months and see if i notice a difference. i just wish i ate better, i do good during the week its the week end when i fall apart. but Im not really working out to lose, i just love to work out. but today wednesday that means rest day. aww man i really wanted to work out today..lol :)