whats for dinner tonight?

Options
124»

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Tonight is left-over Slow Simmered Meat Sauce with pasta and a side salad.

I plan my menus out a month in advance. Tomorrow night is Flank Steak with Snap-Pea and Asparagus stir-fry, and then Sunday night is Bacon Corn and Shrimp chowder.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    tonight was on the fly.
    I had chicken tenderloin with marinara sauce and cheese on top. Baked it.
    Then I took cauliflower and white cap mushrooms and put chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper on it and baked that as well.

It was DELICIOUS.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    red skin potatoes tossed in oilve oil then dusted with my homemade"potato" seasoning mix.

and hamburgers ,with real cheddar cheese.
    weighed the burgers into 4 oz patties, and sliced cheese and weighed it , FOR EVERYONE

dressed ith lettuce,spinach , grilled onions and fresh garden tomatos from my neighbor, sliced on burges and quartered as well for kids ( i was too slow on the tomatoes , i got NONE!)
    the kids had thiers on the Thomas everything Thin bagels ( omg love these things)

if i can doweighing and measuring
    Nightly for my family of 6- no one else has an excuse
  • dsb188
    dsb188 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm on Keto so I made a Keto Friendly Indian Butter Chicken. Its was great. I love cooking and what i tend to do is look for regular recipes and see if I can modify them. Cauliflower Pizza Crust, Cauliflower Quesdillas, and Cauliflower Flat Bread has been my saving grace! Also Pinterest is a good resource for recipes.
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I'm on Keto so I made a Keto Friendly Indian Butter Chicken. Its was great. I love cooking and what i tend to do is look for regular recipes and see if I can modify them. Cauliflower Pizza Crust, Cauliflower Quesdillas, and Cauliflower Flat Bread has been my saving grace! Also Pinterest is a good resource for recipes.

Recipe for the Indain Butter Chicken please!!!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I had honey poached salmon, small sweet potato, stringless runner beans, goat's cheese and mushroom frittata, baby plum tomatoes and a few spoons of three bean salad.