What do you miss the most?

Options
124»

Replies

• moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say I really don't miss anything. Sounds weird I know, but i enjoy where I am now and I feel so much better that I have lost the desire to go back to what I was. I guess I'm okay partially because I don't forbid myself from treats here and there. I have just learned to manage better.
  • xxoneluckygirlxx
    xxoneluckygirlxx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Mindless eating and going out to eat.

All the food I used to eat...well, I still eat it - just in smaller portions and the treats are more seldom.

But the mindless eating and frequent restaurant meals had to go. Eating out is more of a treat now, which it should be anyway, so it's better. I still miss it, though, especially since I work in a city with great lunch options and yummy food trucks all summer.

so true!!! I love just craving, not thinking about it for even a second before buying it and eating it.

• janellep2014
    janellep2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I miss looking at food as food and not numbers, haha :neutral_face:
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I miss full-fat cheese. Lots and lots and lots of full-fat cheese. And TONS of ice cream. Those two things were (are/can be) my downfall. Full-fat cheese is a once-in-a-while treat. I still eat ice cream, but I try to get lower fat versions. I've been eating the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. They are packaged in single-serving sizes so it's easier to limit myself.
  • chanty09
    chanty09 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I gave up cola for lent but I'm going to try and stay off it for good, I miss the fizz :(