Options

Replies

• melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete!

Quick warmup using Rhythm Parade Beginner level
    2 Advanced Boxing (12 minutes)
    1 Advanced Super Hula Hoop (6 minutes, the last 3 about killed me! 1300+ spins though so that is good for me!)
    1 Advanced Step

31 minutes, 194 calories.

Tomorrow I get to do Rhythm Kung Fu... yay! :) I am trying so hard to get a perfect score on the advanced level of it!

Day 2 (in 2 separate sessions)
    A few Rhythm Parade, lots of Rhythm Kung Fu, a couple regular hula hoops, the bird one (ouch!), then some torso twists and triceps extensions just to complete the arm workout. I think that was about it for today... I lost track!

45 minutes, 255 calories

Day 3 Done! :) Day 2 ended up being 60 minutes total... threw an expert boxing in there.

Day 3 = rhythm parade warmup, a bit of juggling, obstacle course (which was so tiring... surely I burned more than 17 calories in 4 minutes on that one!)... kung fu to slow down the cardio and then quite a bit of easy yoga. My inhaler is MIA so I didn't want to end up with breathing issues tonight. :)

30 minutes total
    127 calories burned

Tomorrow is back to those upper arm workouts and (gulp) strength training
  • melodyg
    Options
    I got EXACTLY 30 minutes in tonight. I was going to try and go for a little over by the advanced mode of Rhythm Boxing kicked my butt too bad. I was tired and sweaty. lol

Today's Time: 30 minutes - Rhythm Boxing, Rhythm Parade, Rhythm Kung Fu, Perfect 10, Hula Hoop, and Basic Step

Today's Weight: Up 2 lbs, but know that it's water weight from not drinking enough water yesterday - Water is SO KEY! :)

Keep it up with that expert boxing! The first time I did it I was talking out loud to the trainer, "What? Another one? Isn't this over yet?" and working up a huge sweat. Fast forward 3 months, including a month long Wii break, and it is SO much easier.

Now if I can just get through the beginning Obstacle Course and still be able to breathe at the end.... or that bird one!
  • naughtynikkie
    naughtynikkie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me it! :smile: I work out on the Wii almost every day!!
  • BMW6Series
    Options
    30 minutes of free step today
  • abbycat900
    Options
    I'm really late to the game, but... I'd like to join, if you'll have me!
    I did 30 minutes of free step today while watching CSI, and I'm about to get back on and do some things for fun!

I used to be really good at doing my half hour everyday, until the batteries ran out and I forgot to buy new ones... Haha!
  • havfaith
    Options
    I'm really late to the game, but... I'd like to join, if you'll have me!
    I do the wii fit plus every morning from 8:30 to 9:30 for the past 45 days except for Sundays it's my free day. But maybe with this challenge i'll at least get 30 minutes in on Sundays.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to turn this into a month challenge for myself and see if it makes significant difference in my weight loss. :)
    Last month I lost 6.4 pounds with minimal exercise (like, none for the most part).
    If this month shows an increase from that I'm going to keep this up.
  • albredera
    Options
    WII Fit Challenge - DAY 2 (10/06/10) Wednesday
    SW on MFP (08/31/10): 187
    CW (10/06/10): 178.4
    BMI (10/06/10): 30.67
    TIME: 20 mins
    CAL: 95
    ACT: Advanced Step x2; Rhythm Parade x2; Rhythm KungFU

WII Fit Challenge - DAY 3 (10/07/10) Thursday
    CW (10/07/10): 176.8
    BMI (10/07/10): 30.19 (almost out of the obese section!!!!!!)
    TIME: 31 mins
    CAL: 129
    ACT: Advanced Step x2; Hula; Rhythm Boxing Adv; Rythm Parade Adv; Standing Knee

WII Fit Challenge - DAY 4 (10/08/10) Friday
    CW (10/08/10): 176.8 (no change)
    BMI (10/08/10): 30.19 (no change)
    TIME: 33 mins
    CAL: 148
    ACT: Advanced Step x2; Hula; Perfect 20 x2; Rhythm Parade Adv. x2; Rythm KungFu x2; Single Leg Ext; Warrior; Tree
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Tomorrow morning I'll give my end of the week weight - but like I said, I'm going to keep this up for a month!

Day 6:
    Time: 30 minutes minutes
    Calories Burnt: 137
    Activities: Torso Twist, Warrior, Advanced Step, Free Step (10 minutes), Lunge, Ski Slalom, Sun Salutation, Basic Step, Obstacle Course
  • melodyg
    Options
    Day 1 complete!

Quick warmup using Rhythm Parade Beginner level
    2 Advanced Boxing (12 minutes)
    1 Advanced Super Hula Hoop (6 minutes, the last 3 about killed me! 1300+ spins though so that is good for me!)
    1 Advanced Step

31 minutes, 194 calories.

Tomorrow I get to do Rhythm Kung Fu... yay! :) I am trying so hard to get a perfect score on the advanced level of it!

Day 2 (in 2 separate sessions)
    A few Rhythm Parade, lots of Rhythm Kung Fu, a couple regular hula hoops, the bird one (ouch!), then some torso twists and triceps extensions just to complete the arm workout. I think that was about it for today... I lost track!

45 minutes, 255 calories

Day 3 Done! :) Day 2 ended up being 60 minutes total... threw an expert boxing in there.

Day 3 = rhythm parade warmup, a bit of juggling, obstacle course (which was so tiring... surely I burned more than 17 calories in 4 minutes on that one!)... kung fu to slow down the cardio and then quite a bit of easy yoga. My inhaler is MIA so I didn't want to end up with breathing issues tonight. :)

30 minutes total
    127 calories burned

Tomorrow is back to those upper arm workouts and (gulp) strength training

Day 4... 30 minutes down

Rhythm Parade advanced to warm up, then 26 minutes of their workout (1x of each option). I may do some more later... the workout had some strength training which was good... but I still want to do some boxing and try that obstacle course again.

30 minutes, 136 calories. :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Day 5!

Time: 35 Minutes
    Calories: 247
    Weight: -1.5lbs!
    Activities: Expert Rhythm Boxing, Advanced Kung Fu, Advanced Tricep Extensions, Advanced Step, 10 Rep Lunges, Advanced Rhythm Parade, Perfect 10, Big Top Juggling and Ski Jump x's 2!

And did a ten minute kick boxing routine. Not on the Wii although I wish it was. :)
  • JPotvin
    JPotvin Posts: 108
    Options
    Late to the challenge but I'm in if you'll have me :) Love the Wii Fit and Wii Resort (sports)

Starting weight 114.5
    Height 5'0"
    Goal 105
  • JPotvin
    Options
    Got in 14 minutes of free running before my youngest woke up.
    Burned 90 calories.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, this is day 7 for me. :) But I fully intend to keep going. I want to continue to work out on the wii at least 5 days a week. But for a while I'm going to try and keep shooting for every day, at least until it becomes a habit. They say it takes 21 days for something to become a habit. So I guess 7 down and 14 more to go. lol

Day 7:
    Weight: Up half a pound from the the first day. :( But I'll bet it drops over night any day now.

Wii Time: 32 minutes (2 minutes on basic run and 30 minutes on free run)

Calories burned: Wii says 408 but MFP says 319. I'll go with MFP to be on the safe side. :)
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    Burned 90 calories.

Good job getting some time in before the baby woke up. Hopefully you'll be able to fit more in later. :) It all adds up!
  • JPotvin
    Options
    Burned 90 calories.

Good job getting some time in before the baby woke up. Hopefully you'll be able to fit more in later. :) It all adds up!

I did...but not on the Wii. My husband took the boys and the dog for a long walk...and I got to go for a run....so much easier to do that, than with boys and dog in tow!
  • BMW6Series
    Options
    Another 30 minutes
  • albredera
    Options
    WII Fit Challenge - DAY 2 (10/06/10) Wednesday
    CW (10/06/10): 178.4
    BMI (10/06/10): 30.67
    TIME: 20 mins
    CAL: 95
    ACT: Advanced Step x2; Rhythm Parade x2; Rhythm KungFU

WII Fit Challenge - DAY 3 (10/07/10) Thursday
    CW (10/07/10): 176.8
    BMI (10/07/10): 30.19 (almost out of the obese section!!!!!!)
    CAL: 129
    ACT: Advanced Step x2; Hula; Rhythm Boxing Adv; Rythm Parade Adv; Standing Knee

WII Fit Challenge - DAY 4 (10/08/10) Friday
    CW (10/08/10): 176.8 (no change)
    BMI (10/08/10): 30.19 (no change)
    TIME: 33 mins
    CAL: 148
    ACT: Advanced Step x2; Hula; Perfect 20 x2; Rhythm Parade Adv. x2; Rythm KungFu x2; Single Leg Ext; Warrior; Tree

WII Fit Challenge - DAY 5 (10/09/10) Saturday
    CW (10/09/10): 177.5 (up a little)
    BMI (10/09/10): 30.30 (up a little)
    CAL: 143
    ACT: Advanced Step; Hula; Adv Rythm Boxing; Perfect 20 x2; Sun Salutation; Jacknife; Rowing Squat; Torso Twist; Half-Moon
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Day 7:
    START WEIGHT: 198.2
    END WEIGHT: 196
    DIFFERENT: -2.2
    Time: 30 minutes minutes
    Calories Burnt: 135
    Activities: Advanced Step, Rhythm Parade, Perfect 10, Standing Knee, Tilt City, Lotus Focus, Hula Hoop x2, Plank x2, Triangle x2, Advanced Rhythm Kung Fu, Skateboard Arena

So.. 2.2 pounds since last Saturday! That's super exciting. Like I've said, I'm going to keep this up for a month. And I think I'll keep posting it here, because it holds me accountable.
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    Day 8: (I thought I'd post another day since I missed one day this week lol)

Weight: Up a pound since day one. I'm very very not happy about that. But what can you do? A pound up doesn't mean that I give up on this, just means I need to keep working at it.

Today's time: 34 minutes - 30 minutes Free Step and 4 minutes Rhythm Kung Fu Advanced. I logged the calorie burn the Wii said, even though the Wii reads me as 15 lbs lighter than I am. But oh well, it's better anyway to log a lower calorie burn then a higher one to be on the safe side. :)