What's your latest craving?

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
I'm over brownies now, all I'm craving is Nifty Fifties cheese fries (does anyone know that restaurant? I'm glad the closest is 45 minutes away, let's say). And maybe their Texas Tummy. Unfortunately (fortunately) they don't give calories on their website.

Replies

• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I pretty much ate all of it on Friday, notably the Taco Bell breakfast (again). Saturday morning, breakfast was already over by the time I got back into town, so I warmed up half a missions tortilla to eat with my sausage/bacon/eggs/egg whites breakfast and added some light syrup to the whole thing for yumness. I can't say I've nixed the Taco Bell breakfast craving - they're literally on my way to work, right turn in, right turn out with a traffic light to help! Thankfully they're just so damn slow around 8 o'clock so hopefully things won't line up in favor of eating there all the time.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I pretty much ate all of it on Friday, notably the Taco Bell breakfast (again). Saturday morning, breakfast was already over by the time I got back into town, so I warmed up half a missions tortilla to eat with my sausage/bacon/eggs/egg whites breakfast and added some light syrup to the whole thing for yumness. I can't say I've nixed the Taco Bell breakfast craving - they're literally on my way to work, right turn in, right turn out with a traffic light to help! Thankfully they're just so damn slow around 8 o'clock so hopefully things won't line up in favor of eating there all the time.

Oh yeah I still want to try the crunchy wrap, but I don't want 700 non filling calories first thing in the morning. I'd make my own, but I'd have to learn how to make hash browns first (last time I tried it was a disaster).
  • teeduran
    teeduran Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    we had red lobster last night I had to eat a cheese biscuit and the chocolate wave cake now i am done for a while...
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Chicken curry and Maltesers...separately of course!:wink:
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I know nifty fiftys. We have a couple of those in PA. My craving always is a red robin gardenburger and fries with campfire sauce.
  • Dannikinz
    Dannikinz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been missing my Bacon Double Cheeseburgers from various fast food restaurants. What can I say? I like 'em all, lmao. Maybe I'll reward myself with one once I lose 15 pounds.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I've been craving 5 Guys burgers and fries...and fried clams ever since my bf and I went out to dinner and he got those while I got baked haddock. They smelled so good!
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Just the other day I was craving a chili cheese burrito (with sour cream, of course) from Taco Bell. It was weird because I haven't eaten one in over a year... I went for a walk and got my mind on other things - me: 1, craving 0!
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Pizza erryday. Even after eating a pizza I crave it.
  • genghis54
    genghis54 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    ceasar salad dressing, full fat!!!!!!:smile:
  • katro111
    katro111 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Breakfast burritos from Freshii. Had the steak & egg one yesterday. Delicious! I might go again today and get another one... Mmm...
  • alc212
    alc212 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lemon Self Saucing Pudding with Ice Cream
  • MscGray
    MscGray Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have been craving a grilled cheese sandwich for a few days now....just eeewy goooey goodness!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    CAKE BATTER ice cream!! It has sprinkles and icing swirled threw it and tastes awesome!!!!!

And I'm also craving, warm brownie with vanilla ice cream on top!!dennys restaurant has it and it tastes great!!I don't like whipped cream or chocolate sauce on it, so with just the brownie and ice cream, it comes to about 671 calories. So it's not easy for me to fit it in but I want it badly!!
  • Sharonmdenham
    Sharonmdenham Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Jack in the box Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger with a side order of cheese fries and an egg roll. I'm staying away from Jack in the Box today! I don't know if I was close if I could hold baxk from going through the drive thru.
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My latest craving is definitely some five-cheese pizza (from a local restaurant) and a glass of wine!
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have been craving pasta for weeks now! Chicken alfredo smothered with sauce... mmmm
  • beaches61
    beaches61 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Bagels
    soft dinner rolls
    soft, chewy pizza crust
    English muffin with strawberry jam
    French toast

umm...I see a trend here...:)
    I love carbs. I still love them.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    string cheese

and Oreos with milk. But not almond milk (which we currently have in the house) - dairy milk. I bought a 10-pack of Oreos so I don't have the temptation of an entire package.
  • Francl27
    Options
    CAKE BATTER ice cream!! It has sprinkles and icing swirled threw it and tastes awesome!!!!!

And I'm also craving, warm brownie with vanilla ice cream on top!!dennys restaurant has it and it tastes great!!I don't like whipped cream or chocolate sauce on it, so with just the brownie and ice cream, it comes to about 671 calories. So it's not easy for me to fit it in but I want it badly!!

I had that two days ago, didn't plan well though so I went over by a lot. Yesterday I managed to fit a huge piece of brownie just fine though :laugh:

French toast has been a huge craving of mine too but I've discovered French toast oatmeal since and it does VERY nicely.