What's your latest craving?

Options

Replies

• ggilbert95
    ggilbert95 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am craving a nice big juicy 5 POUND WEIGHT LOSS.

Me too, but the Larry and Luna's Mint Galactica Coconut Bliss keeps calling out to me! Stuff is AMAZING!!!!

Ooooo, Yay, something new to try. I'll have to get this, thanks for posting this
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Was chocolate, but now its peanut butter.
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Tater Tots. I can't stop thinking about salty, crispy tater tots.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Last week - grapes
    This week - cake

My brain is weird :tongue:
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I have not had any cravings lately. I use to crave Cold Stone Creamery all the time, but I guess that has changed since eating healthy and exercising regularly. The last thing I was actually craving was Brussels sprouts, and that was a few weeks ago. My, my my how my taste buds have changed. Ha, ha, ha, ha.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am craving a nice big juicy 5 POUND WEIGHT LOSS.

Me too, but the Larry and Luna's Mint Galactica Coconut Bliss keeps calling out to me! Stuff is AMAZING!!!!

Ooooo, Yay, something new to try. I'll have to get this, thanks for posting this
    The Cherry Amaretto is divine, too! I get it at the local Natural Foods store. It's dairy free, gluten free, and organic. Made with coconut milk and agave syrup. SO YUM! Mint Chocolate Chip is my fave since childhood, and the Mint Galactica is the best I've ever had!
  • strive4Life77
    Options
    ICE CREAM!!!
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I keep getting ads for the creme egg mcflurry everywhere. I think its is a sign.....

27115_375279079209_6857317_a.jpg
  • Chipotle burrito bowls. And their chips. Oh God, their chips. I would eat those every single day if I could.
  • pennmimi
    pennmimi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Starburst jellybeans (and sleep). But seriously, why do they put Easter candy out so early?? Its like a month long battle of self-control (that I'm not ashamed to admit I've lost a few times already...)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Sleep.... The bed is screaming.. YELLING... GNAWING AND PAWING for me...
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Babies. Preferably slow roasted with a nice spice rub.
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    BUTTER TARTS!!!!! I'm Canadian, but I haven't lived in Canada for nearly 4 years. They just aren't available here, which is maybe a good thing. I could make them, but first I'd have to go buy all the ingredients, then I would eat the entire batch. I've been craving them for about a week now. Maybe I need to make them and have a couple, then bring the rest to work on staff meeting day.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake. Had it, it was delicious! YUM
  • aliceclutz90
    aliceclutz90 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Mine was a roast dinner, so I had one yesterday :)
  • marjushkamarusya
    Options
    unhealthy ice cream from mcdonalds...which i yet did not take
  • M0t1v4t10n4l
    M0t1v4t10n4l Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sweets..of any kind...Skittles and jelly beans in particular. I haven't had sweets in about 9 weeks and I'm still craving them :(
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Famous Dave's burnt ends... I could probably eat 5 orders of those by myself
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter.....love that *kitten*
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I've been on the Frenches French Fried Onions kick for a couple weeks now. I split a container up into 7 baggies, each having 4 servings so that I don't over indulge in a setting.