What's your latest craving?

Options

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    BUTTER TARTS!!!!! I'm Canadian, but I haven't lived in Canada for nearly 4 years. They just aren't available here, which is maybe a good thing. I could make them, but first I'd have to go buy all the ingredients, then I would eat the entire batch. I've been craving them for about a week now. Maybe I need to make them and have a couple, then bring the rest to work on staff meeting day.

OMG I love butter tarts!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I've been craving 5 Guys burgers and fries...and fried clams ever since my bf and I went out to dinner and he got those while I got baked haddock. They smelled so good!

I need to try Five Guys...my town just got one a few months back, and I still haven't gone. My husband is pescetarian so it's not our first stop for fast/casual but my boss keeps talking about the bunless burger with fried onions or somethin'...sounds worth a taste for sure!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    My latest craving was Chinese food and frozen yogurt. I had both this weekend and stayed within my weekly goal. Cravings satisfied.
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon toast for the last month. Kinda craving the keebler deluxe grahams that are hiding on top of the refrigerator though...
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Butterfingers.
  • chuck311
    chuck311 Posts: 5
    Options
    Cake frosting....tooo goood to resist!!!
  • adstott
    adstott Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I cut back on red meat only have it like twice a month and sometimes I crave a good cheeseburger. And I also crave Diet Coke which I stopped drinking soda since the beginning of the year.
  • Lavenda93
    Lavenda93 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    White bread!! I just cant seem to get enough of it!! Why can't it be cake or chocolate??? :/:ohwell:
  • BahamaMama85
    BahamaMama85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    During my five month free for all when I was eatting every & anything I could lay my hands on. I was particularly fascinated with Kit Kat Chunky bars & Wendy's loaded fries. I would have them every day. I haven;t had any bad cravings yet since jumping back on the wagon last week.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    macadamia nuts
    string cheese
    pizza
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Ice cream ...which my wife was kind enough to eat in front of me Saturday night.

Chines food... Which my wife is having for lunch.

Gotta love the support I tell her my cravings and she eats. I am going to tell her I am craving Kale.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    ChristmasAle_BottleGlass.jpg
    ap_siciliansquare_v1.jpg
    tumblr_lg7886ZXus1qfxaj8o1_400.jpg
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Thimbleberries/thimbleberry jam - I'll won't get my fix until late June!
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am craving a nice big juicy 5 POUND WEIGHT LOSS.

When I read this the first thing I thought is, I bet this person was the kid that reminded the teacher they forgot to assign homework lol.

But hey good for you I really hope you reach your goal this week.
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    BUTTER TARTS!!!!! I'm Canadian, but I haven't lived in Canada for nearly 4 years. They just aren't available here, which is maybe a good thing. I could make them, but first I'd have to go buy all the ingredients, then I would eat the entire batch. I've been craving them for about a week now. Maybe I need to make them and have a couple, then bring the rest to work on staff meeting day.

easy to make, and take em to work everyone i know in the states who has had them craves them (I love a good butter tart) - i imagine the result will be the same in Vietnam
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a drink since december 21st but i'd love one of these
    brewcitysazerac_fullsize_story1.jpg?20120203122402
  • McCrabby
    McCrabby Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Chips. Always the chips.
  • SPeffer1
    SPeffer1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well since my friend brought it up and then I saw the thread on here - now I'm craving Peanut Butter Captain Crunch!
  • ultrafishboy
    ultrafishboy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out what my body is telling me...Been craving fish, and fish is not something usually eat. Also craved this when I was pregnant years ago. Another craving I experience frequently is peanut butter. What am I missing in my diet?
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Chocolate... hot chocolate