Week 7, "H20" Lose 20 Pounds by Halloween Challenge.

Replies

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Whether you are losing, or maintaining
    or water-weight gaining, you are all doing great!
    Joining this website and the H2O group, I'm pretty sure it was fate!
    We each have our ups and each have our downs
    and we came to you from all sorts of towns, but we're here for you all,
    And here it is now, Thank goodness it's that time, it's officially fall!

>insert cheesiness now<

Keep it up everyone :) I weigh in again tomorrow, but I peaked at the scale today, man I hope it stays for tomorrow!! Ta-ta for now :heart:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member

>insert cheesiness now<

Keep it up everyone :) I weigh in again tomorrow, but I peaked at the scale today, man I hope it stays for tomorrow!! Ta-ta for now :heart:

Love it <3
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member

>insert cheesiness now<

A-dor-able poem! Hope your scale plays nicely tomorrow!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member

>insert cheesiness now<

Cute poem.. I love it..

Good luck tomorrow hun!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Clothing victory today!

I've got a pair of size 12 jeans that was only able to fit into once or twice in late summer of 2008. I kept them as my skinny jeans, determined to one day get back into them. I've been using them as a tester, seeing how my progress is coming along.

I wore them today! In public, walking around multiple, sitting, standing, eating...it was all good! I'm so happy with myself. I was feeling good seeing the number on the scale go down, but I'm feeling GREAT realizing that my body really is changing.

*riding the high*
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Clothing victory today!

I've got a pair of size 12 jeans that was only able to fit into once or twice in late summer of 2008. I kept them as my skinny jeans, determined to one day get back into them. I've been using them as a tester, seeing how my progress is coming along.

I wore them today! In public, walking around multiple, sitting, standing, eating...it was all good! I'm so happy with myself. I was feeling good seeing the number on the scale go down, but I'm feeling GREAT realizing that my body really is changing.

*riding the high*

:drinker: YAY!!! That's wonderful!!!

I'm hoping by Christmas I'll be in a comfy 14, I'm getting there. :smile:

Well, my scale told me a secret :blushing: ... it said I'm 201.4 :bigsmile: Woot Woot!! I've lost 6.4lbs since joining the group, I think I'll make it to my 10lbs by Halloween, we'll see what happens :drinker:

Glad you liked the poem, I was bored, lol :heart:
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Clothing victory today!

*riding the high*

AWEsome!! Way to go Pinky.. :)

Bru.. Good job..

Keep up the good work everyone. Were doing soooo well..
  • cstibbe
    cstibbe Posts: 47 Member
    Happy Week 7!

The last couple weeks I have been MIA, I was traveling around the country a lot so I missed a couple weigh ins but I still kept with my exercising and TRIED to eat healthy. It is so hard when you go home to visit the family and they bombard you with home cooking! I love it and hate it at the same time.

Starting weight week one- 172
    Weight week 7- 159

13 lbs down so far! Wow feels so good to type that. I got on the scale this morning at it said 159 I was so happy because I finally got to say goodbye to the 60's. It is such a good feeling when you hit a new number and for me I can say I will never see a one sixty something number again! I love it!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,064 Member
    Happy Week 7!

The last couple weeks I have been MIA, I was traveling around the country a lot so I missed a couple weigh ins but I still kept with my exercising and TRIED to eat healthy. It is so hard when you go home to visit the family and they bombard you with home cooking! I love it and hate it at the same time.

Weight week 7- 159

13 lbs down so far! Wow feels so good to type that. I got on the scale this morning at it said 159 I was so happy because I finally got to say goodbye to the 60's. It is such a good feeling when you hit a new number and for me I can say I will never see a one sixty something number again! I love it!

WOW! You didn't get to say goodbye to the 160s......LOL Travelling suits you
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Happy Week 7!

Weight week 7- 159

Wow thats an amazing loss right there :D Can not wait to join you in the 50's

WTG on the loss Bru :)

And Pinky I bought a pair of 12's I am so close to fitting in, its so exciting, bet you were alking tall in those jeans :D
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Down to 173.4 for friday 10/8. time has really flown by on this one!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Down to 173.4 for friday 10/8. time has really flown by on this one!

Fantastic loss! Does this mean you've made the 20 pound goal already?! I have your starting weight as 194...
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Hey all! I'm a little late posting as I was so excited! I have officially hit my first weight goal of 225lbs which is also my 20lbs lost mark for H20! *Does a little dance* I just wanted to thank everyone on here for all your awesome support! You guys are all rockstars!!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Week 1 -> 206
    Week 7 -> 190
    22 days left to lose 4 lbs :)
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Oops 5 lbs I guess.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    H20 SW - 220

CW - 209.8
  • pink_and_shiny
    Hey all! I'm a little late posting as I was so excited! I have officially hit my first weight goal of 225lbs which is also my 20lbs lost mark for H20! *Does a little dance* I just wanted to thank everyone on here for all your awesome support! You guys are all rockstars!!

*does Snoopy happy dance with you* That's awesome! Congratulations!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Week 1 -> 206
    Week 7 -> 190
    22 days left to lose 4 lbs :)

Wowzers, you're so going to make your goal!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    H20 SW - 220

CW - 209.8

Great job Sweetie. :)
  • pink_and_shiny
    While I love being able to breathe a sigh of relief when TOM comes to town (not that I don't want kids, it is just that having a bun in the oven scares the Grilled Cheesus out of me, and I know nobody is ever actually READY for a kid, but, anyhoo...) I just have that overall icky feeling right now. The cramping, the bloating, the emo rollercoster (I found myself getting teary while watching a video of a Halloween parade at Disneyland because I want so badly to be one of those performers, even though I can't dance and I sooo don't fit into the costumes).

Even through the throes of TOM, one of our friends/groomsmen who we hadn't seen for a couple months said the first second he saw me "Wow, you're melting away! J, I may have to borrow your wife for a while." That made me :D, especially when I asked my hubby that night if he'd mentioned anything to the friend about my efforts and he said no. So I was :D:D:D.

I'm so amazed at everyone's progress. We've already got two people who have reached the 20 pound goal, and many who are so close. You guys are such great inspiration. *group hug*
This discussion has been closed.