What does your lunch bag look like?

Options
Are you the carrier of a bulky lunch box, or do you carry something the size of a purse? Post your pictures here and what your current goals are: ie: losing weight, maintenance, gaining, competition training, etc.. I'm curious to see how everybody takes their lunch to work.
My bag is dainty, and I'm thinking of upgrading, but I'm looking for ideas! :)

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    todays lunch bag

1avRw1.AuSt.156.jpeg

I'M HUNGRY!!!!! :grumble:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    A neoprene BYO Rambler is what I use on the odd day that I do bring my lunch to work (I live nearby and get an hour so I usually go home).

I can't post photos but here's a link. Mine is not that print. I paid 75 cents for it on clearance.

http://www.amazon.com/BYO-Rambler-Lunch-Diamond-Ikat/dp/B00CWPIP58/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1396894496&sr=1-1&keywords=byo+lunch+bag
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Got this about a month ago. I thought it was one of those stretchy ones but it's fairly rigid. Hard to pack leftovers sometimes but for the usual sandwich, yogurt, protein bar and a couple pieces of fruit, it works just fine. And it's cute! :)

0003422357491_300X300.jpg
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I use a 6 pack bag so it's big and bulky but it works for me. If it doesn't come in my bag to work with me I don't eat it. And of course it's pink!

http://www.sixpackbags.com/products/by-style/meal-management/expert-innovator.html
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    todays lunch bag

1avRw1.AuSt.156.jpeg

I'M HUNGRY!!!!! :grumble:

I hear ya, I've eaten everything from my lunch bag too and I'm just Hangry...
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options
    I use a 6 pack bag so it's big and bulky but it works for me. If it doesn't come in my bag to work with me I don't eat it. And of course it's pink!

http://www.sixpackbags.com/products/by-style/meal-management/expert-innovator.html

Wholy crap! This thing is awesome!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have several, but the one I use most often is a soft insulated 6-pack cooler. It's about the size of a six pack.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Got this about a month ago. I thought it was one of those stretchy ones but it's fairly rigid. Hard to pack leftovers sometimes but for the usual sandwich, yogurt, protein bar and a couple pieces of fruit, it works just fine. And it's cute! :)

0003422357491_300X300.jpg

yep that style does look almost exactly like the stretchy neoprene ones (BYO etc)!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    $_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

I really need one of these.Saw them about a year ago- just couldn't bring myself to splurge- maybe for Christmas.

I had an ezpack? I think_ i don't know- it was about 50 bucks and it was amazing- I could fit all sorts of stuff in it.

I left for an over night trip- maybe noon on Saturday- back by Sunday night- effing cats ran out of food and one of them pissed in it to prove a point.

now I'm back to my silly Rachel Ray bag that is stand up with handles- looks a little like a purse- barely fits anything in it- so depressing.
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty big and bulky, but I don't even come close to filling it. You can find it here:

http://store.ptk.org/accessories-gifts/organization-tools-bags/soft-side-cooler.html

It was a gift. :) Usually has left overs, fruit, can of diet pop. Maybe snacks for the kids as well.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I'm easy. I just reuse plastic grocery bags.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I use this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5arLIxBpHmYWB9i6mwjIOZ6boOWLpaJGvYfXErgSvkI6OznLrYg

If everything doesn't fit, I'll use my purse or, if it's necessary, a Publix shopping bag.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I just pile food into a grocery bag. I reuse grocery bags for nearly everything.
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options

Fortunately, unfortunately, my city no longer offers plastic bags as an option for carrying groceries. So no reusing in my area ;) But I wouldn't want to risk having my belongings tear through under pressure.
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options
    Mine is pretty big and bulky, but I don't even come close to filling it. You can find it here:

http://store.ptk.org/accessories-gifts/organization-tools-bags/soft-side-cooler.html

It was a gift. :) Usually has left overs, fruit, can of diet pop. Maybe snacks for the kids as well.

It doesn't look very big, but I'll take your word for it. My eye for dimensions is extremely off.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Fortunately, unfortunately, my city no longer offers plastic bags as an option for carrying groceries. So no reusing in my area ;) But I wouldn't want to risk having my belongings tear through under pressure.

They make you carry your groceries to your car one at a time or what?

ETA: Paper bags? Cardboard boxes?
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    $_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

*jealous*
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options

I really need one of these.Saw them about a year ago- just couldn't bring myself to splurge- maybe for Christmas.

I had an ezpack? I think_ i don't know- it was about 50 bucks and it was amazing- I could fit all sorts of stuff in it.

I left for an over night trip- maybe noon on Saturday- back by Sunday night- effing cats ran out of food and one of them pissed in it to prove a point.

now I'm back to my silly Rachel Ray bag that is stand up with handles- looks a little like a purse- barely fits anything in it- so depressing.

I have a "cute" one as well, it was handy in the beginning because I wasn't really anticipating that'd I'd be taking my meal planning so serious, but now I'm rethinking my options. Apparently buying this bag through Bodybuilding.com is, like, +$100, but the Six Pack website is like seventy. I'd say it's a pretty good investment, I really like the blue & white one from BB but it's flippin' expensive!
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I do love my 6 pack. I mean it's big and bulky compared to your basic lunch bag. And of course people are always commenting on it's size at work. I want to upgrade to the purse/lunch bag combo. Just waiting for them to get more in stock. Also a lot of IG fitness peeps that use them will often post 15% off codes so check for that before you purchase.