What does your lunch bag look like?

Options

Replies

• Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Got this about a month ago. I thought it was one of those stretchy ones but it's fairly rigid. Hard to pack leftovers sometimes but for the usual sandwich, yogurt, protein bar and a couple pieces of fruit, it works just fine. And it's cute! :)

0003422357491_300X300.jpg

Mine is similar to this.. but I don't like it.. I need compartments for coffee mugs and sport bottles and such. I'm thinking of just taking my gym bag to work with lunch in it. LOL

I thought this post was about food.. can I make it about food??
    I have a salad with feta and tuna on it and yogurt with blueberries, chai and vanilla protein powder mixed in.
    And a side of slow cooked shredded pork and onions.

I need a bigger bag. lol
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I use a basic rectangular lunch bag/box given to me free by me company years ago and ignored till just a couple months back. It does exactly what I need because I can pack lunch in a 16oz ziplock twist and lock container, sling the whole thing over my shoulder with my purse on my way in to work and everything stays put till it's time for yumness!

I bought one when it was on clearance from a company I used to work for. But I'm looking for ideas for an upgrade... early birthday present to me :)
  • mandakittykitty
    mandakittykitty Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    14337857_121216030000.jpg

I love this bag! It stretches out a bit, too, so I can fit a lot in it!
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options
    Got this about a month ago. I thought it was one of those stretchy ones but it's fairly rigid. Hard to pack leftovers sometimes but for the usual sandwich, yogurt, protein bar and a couple pieces of fruit, it works just fine. And it's cute! :)

0003422357491_300X300.jpg

Mine is similar to this.. but I don't like it.. I need compartments for coffee mugs and sport bottles and such. I'm thinking of just taking my gym bag to work with lunch in it. LOL

I thought this post was about food.. can I make it about food??
    I have a salad with feta and tuna on it and yogurt with blueberries, chai and vanilla protein powder mixed in.
    And a side of slow cooked shredded pork and onions.

I need a bigger bag. lol

Do it about food lol I was more curious about what people are carrying their lunch in! Anyways, the title would be more like "What does your lunch look like?"
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options
    14337857_121216030000.jpg

I love this bag! It stretches out a bit, too, so I can fit a lot in it!

I almost bought a bag like this... the material threw me off.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I use a 6 pack bag so it's big and bulky but it works for me. If it doesn't come in my bag to work with me I don't eat it. And of course it's pink!

http://www.sixpackbags.com/products/by-style/meal-management/expert-innovator.html

I saw this at GNC. The impulsive me almost bought it.. but the practical me couldn't bring myself to spend that much. In other words, if someone feels like donating it to me, i'll not to proud to accept it. :~p
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options
    This
    ie32j5.jpg

I love this bag... but I would just use it as a purse rather than a lunch bag.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I only bring a grapefruit and I carry it in a sock. For some reason no one bothers me at my desk untill after lunch.
    homie-the-clown-o.gif
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Shopping_Bags_Custom_Plastic_Bag_Manufacturer_Wholesaler.png

I honestly look like a hobo everyday I go to work. I really should invest in a real lunch bag :indifferent:
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    im staying over night in a hotel all by myself tonight ..a private getaway to take a deep breather..i packed food ... greek yogurt, fresh fruit, almonds, almond milk, protein powder and chicken salad fixins... will be eating breakfast in the am at the hotel but going to choose healthy .. im going to be a workout freak at their gym too ..brought nice pedicure and facial stuff to pamper myself with too.cant wait!!
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options
    I use a 6 pack bag so it's big and bulky but it works for me. If it doesn't come in my bag to work with me I don't eat it. And of course it's pink!

http://www.sixpackbags.com/products/by-style/meal-management/expert-innovator.html

I saw this at GNC. The impulsive me almost bought it.. but the practical me couldn't bring myself to spend that much. In other words, if someone feels like donating it to me, i'll not to proud to accept it. :~p

Word.gif
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I'm easy. I just reuse plastic grocery bags.

This
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    14391147_121213183000.jpg

I love my lunch bag! It's so cute ( I have a thing for loud colors/patterns) that it actually encourages me to pack my breakfast/lunch. Pretty spacious too!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options

Very nice - I like it but I don't pack near enough food to justify getting one (but I love it!).

I have a Zaza insulated lunch tote that came with a 5-piece container (w/ice pack); got it at Costco for $20 and it looks like a purse :) Here's a link on Amazon so you can see what it looks like: http://www.amazon.com/ZAZA-LUNCH-PIECE-PROOF-CONTAINER/dp/B00J8WLJNI/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1396967938&sr=1-2&keywords=zaza+lunch+tote
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm easy. I just reuse plastic grocery bags.

me and most the people I work with do the same.
  • zebes99
    zebes99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had a cute insulated bag my mother in law got me for christmas. (gave it on x-mas eve) and my dog ate it x-mas morning... :( Back to plastic bags for me!
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I usually take 4-6 plastic containers or bento boxes (no one bento box just isn't enough) and throw em into my massive gym bag (I go to the gym before work), if I'm afraid it might spill, I wrap it in some shopping bags.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    GgiAkQn.jpg

:happy:

Seriously, though, I have just a small, insulated tote that really doesn't hold much of anything. Need to upgrade to some of the ones I'm seeing in this thread!
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    todays lunch bag

1avRw1.AuSt.156.jpeg

I'M HUNGRY!!!!! :grumble:

LOL
  • ddino
    ddino Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use this, just because it makes it idiot-proof to portion size. http://www.easylunchboxes.com/products/order_now.htm