• hitsnooze
    hitsnooze Posts: 79
    Options
    lol i feel basic

$_35.JPG
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I just throw everything in my purse it's a miracle nothing has ever spilled. I want a lunch box now!
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I have one of my grocery stores mini-cooler lunch bags. It's a good size as it's able to hold two water bottles and, on days I need to, my lunch and my supper.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I want this one!

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ92Vik4_fHeFkrrswZ-JHqhqhaa8a-hBjAI7cDn8TfOBqBQF6sSFSXXPILoDbHEnu9Q72_uXl7&usqp=CAY

I have this but in brown/beige color instead -

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvC-EuZJpuMXFm8yBjo_0Pu9oqiWDYXmXoyeADm8215iQtbIjSgoPpb7ZCPCPoTSuceBW3-jdl&usqp=CAY
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Can't post a pic of mine - has company logo all over it - but it's a basic black cooler with a big center that holds everything I need for the day - breakfast - lunch - snack, and there's pockets on both exterior sides - it's tall enough to hold my secondary water bottle I bring into work.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i use the plastic bags from grocery stores
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I didn't pack a lunch and I need to cut down on my portions:
    happymeal_1288798919.jpg
    And my daughters want the My Little Pony toy.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    A backpack full of goodies - it looks like I am off to the gym
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I use the fit and fresh insulated lunch bag kits. They're affordable and come in cute colors with coordinating containers that fit in the bag...so no guessing with leftovers if the container is gonna fit.

http://shop.fit-fresh.com/b/6598052011?searchSize=16
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I use a 6 pack bag so it's big and bulky but it works for me. If it doesn't come in my bag to work with me I don't eat it. And of course it's pink!

http://www.sixpackbags.com/products/by-style/meal-management/expert-innovator.html

WHOA!
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    Options
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Can't post a picture, but I'll describe. :tongue: I work 24-hour shifts at the fire department. I bring a large soft-sided cooler, tall enough to fit my 6, liter-sized water bottles and my gallon Rubbermaid jug and food containers for the day. I also bring a box, standard cardboard, with my dry goods. (ie. Coffee, snacks etc...) I pack enough for 36 hours, just in case I get held over. No cute little lunch box for me. :ohwell: Tho' I'm loving some of the cute ones that have been posted. :drinker:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I just use a grocery bag. Good enough.
  • LloydGK
    LloydGK Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This
    ie32j5.jpg
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm easy. I just reuse plastic grocery bags.

Fortunately, unfortunately, my city no longer offers plastic bags as an option for carrying groceries. So no reusing in my area ;) But I wouldn't want to risk having my belongings tear through under pressure.

They make you carry your groceries to your car one at a time or what?

ETA: Paper bags? Cardboard boxes?

It's a BYOB thing. Reusable bags or boxes or what ever you want to do. The nearest city from us is 5 hours, and they still do plastic, but some places charge $.05 per, and other places give you points/savings off your purchase if you BYOB.
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options
    Can't post a picture, but I'll describe. :tongue: I work 24-hour shifts at the fire department. I bring a large soft-sided cooler, tall enough to fit my 6, liter-sized water bottles and my gallon Rubbermaid jug and food containers for the day. I also bring a box, standard cardboard, with my dry goods. (ie. Coffee, snacks etc...) I pack enough for 36 hours, just in case I get held over. No cute little lunch box for me. :ohwell: Tho' I'm loving some of the cute ones that have been posted. :drinker:

Wow props! 6 liters worth of water is a lot of hauling. Must get your workout in one sitting lol
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    It's been so long since I've posted a picture on here, I don't know if I remember how to do it right. lol

This is mine, a thirty-one bag in butterfly print. The reverse side doesn't have the polka-dot print, just the butterflies.

2qscmqx.jpg

Hopefully that fixed the size... And it didn't... I give up. Y'all get the idea anyway. Sorry it's so ginormous.
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options
    I can't find a picture, but I have three, depending on how much fresh fruit and veggies I'm bringing with me. On "salad" days, I need the extra containers so that the ingredients don't co-mingle and get gross.

I have:

- A yellow backpack that can hold up to three 6-packs of seltzer (for the sake of comparison) and whatever I can fit around them

- A large purple one that can hold four 6-packs of seltzer (for the sake of comparison) and whatever I can fit around them.

- A "normal people" sized bag that can fit two rectangular Pyrex containers and however many apples I can jam in on top

Great comparisons.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I'm easy. I just reuse plastic grocery bags.

Fortunately, unfortunately, my city no longer offers plastic bags as an option for carrying groceries. So no reusing in my area ;) But I wouldn't want to risk having my belongings tear through under pressure.

They make you carry your groceries to your car one at a time or what?

ETA: Paper bags? Cardboard boxes?

It's a BYOB thing. Reusable bags or boxes or what ever you want to do. The nearest city from us is 5 hours, and they still do plastic, but some places charge $.05 per, and other places give you points/savings off your purchase if you BYOB.

Huh. Well I reuse my plastic bags as long as I can, double bag them and all. :laugh:
  • TaintedVampyre
    Options
    It's been so long since I've posted a picture on here, I don't know if I remember how to do it right. lol

This is mine, a thirty-one bag in butterfly print. The reverse side doesn't have the polka-dot print, just the butterflies.

thermal%2Btotes%2B002.JPG

Almost looks like the same size as mine.