13»

Replies

• MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Last week: 176
    This week: 180

hi fitness buddies,

I have to be honest with myself so I changed my weigh in b/c this has been a hard week with school. I am upset at myself for not planning accordingly and taking my exam online while my 2 year old was in the room. I thought she would behave, but she was not letting me finish the timed exam. So, anyhow, I'm getting over that. My eating needs improvement and I need to start my exercise regime. I'm glad the weekend is here so that I can start fresh, and I know that I can do this. I am thinking of rewarding my weight loss efforts with shopping for clothes each time so I can feel good. Anyhow, that's my story.

Take care all, and have a great day!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 2 - SATURDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 4 - MONDAY -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 5 - TUESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BURN FAT, BOOST METABOLISM :drinker:

OCTOBER 6 - WEDNESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 7 - THURSDAY
    OFF

OCTOBER 8 -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 :drinker:

i'm now up to date on my jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am still feeling the affects of this cold. It has moved from a head cold into a chest cold. I have manged to eat better the last couple of day. I still haven't done a regular workout yet, I have walked on the treadmill to get my heart rate up though so much better than the beginning of the week..

Ahhh cold medicine what would I do without you....cough cough.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i'm working really hard to get back down to where i was before TOM paid me a visit, so my goal from now until next saturday is to be in the 150's. i workout hard today including mowing the grass with the pushmower. i'm so tired of being in 160's going up and down almost this whole year being in the 160's.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    love love love chocolate, and i hate candy corn!!! good luck throughout the holidays everyone!! feel free to friend me if you need some extra support!! :)
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am a sugar-hollic so holloween is going to be hard for me. I have started to eat dark chocolate, the 60% coco stuff, It helps keep me from binging on it and I get my chocolate fix for the day.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    today is the day when i start my c25k i can't wait til i start it today and find out how many calories burned :-) i'm also doing jillian michaels 30 day shred level 2